PDA

View Full Version : 5 more players added to SoxFest

Jerry_Manuel
01-14-2002, 05:17 PM
New Guys:
:sandy:rowand:glove:graff:crede

So as of now the list of players is:
SoxFest offers fans the opportunity to meet and greet their favorite current and former White Sox players. Manager Jerry Manuel and current players including Sandy Alomar Jr., Joe Borchard, Mark Buehrle, Joe Crede, Ray Durham, Keith Foulke, Jon Garland, Gary Glover, Tony Graffanino, Bob Howry, Paul Konerko, Magglio Ordonez, Jim Parque, Josh Paul, Jon Rauch, Todd Ritchie, Aaron Rowand, Chris Singleton, Jose Valentin and Kelly Wunsch are scheduled to appear.

RedPinStripes
01-14-2002, 06:10 PM
Sounds like a good lineup at soxfest. I'm looking forward to meeting who I can.

:hurt
"I don't want to meet any fans"

doublem23
01-14-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
"I don't want to meet any fans"

Because I'm too busy in rehab.

nut_stock
01-14-2002, 10:05 PM
I'll take Frank's word (how often do you hear that)that he's gonna be rehabbing. I've seen him sign more than his share of autographs.

Jerry_Manuel
01-14-2002, 10:08 PM
From what I'm told this will be the first time Jerry Manuel has seen Tony Graffanino since the Cubs series at Comsikey. :D:

Chisox_cali
01-14-2002, 10:14 PM
Man I almost forgot Sandy was on the team! :smile:

doublem23
01-14-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
From what I'm told this will be the first time Jerry Manuel has seen Tony Graffanino since the Cubs series at Comsikey. :D:

:jerry
Tony Graffanino? I don't remember putting that name in my hat.

Jerry_Manuel
01-14-2002, 10:17 PM
:crede
Should I wear a name tag to SoxFest?

doublem23
01-14-2002, 10:19 PM
:crede
Should I wear a name tag to SoxFest?

No, Joe, just go sit over there on that bench. We know what you can do at these conventions.

FarWestChicago
01-14-2002, 10:51 PM
From what I'm told this will be the first time Jerry Manuel has seen Tony Graffanino since the Cubs series at Comsikey. :D: LMAO!!

FarWestChicago
01-14-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

No, Joe, just go sit over there on that bench. We know what you can do at these conventions. LMAO The Sequel!!

Jerry_Manuel
01-14-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LMAO!!

:graff
It's great, I'm getting paid for doing nothing.

:ray
Your not going to get any of my playing time. I have homers to hit Tony, I'm sure you understand.

bjmarte
01-15-2002, 11:12 AM

:graff
It's great, I'm getting paid for doing nothing.

:ray
Your not going to get any of my playing time. I have homers to hit Tony, I'm sure you understand.

Just make sure to wait until they throw the ball before you swing Ray.

:KW
Way to coach Jerry, that is why I let you take full control of the reins of this team. By the way, make sure Royce stays in the line up if you value your job.