http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/auctions.jsp

Kinda stupid as well as sick.....

Gene

anewman35
03-17-2006, 11:46 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/auctions.jsp

Kinda stupid as well as sick.....

Gene

From your post, I was thinking they were auctioning off the actual tables. But, they're not, they're auctioning SEATS at the tables. Makes sense to me, why not try to make a little more money (while at the same time leaving some tables for people day of game)? And by selling seats in the bar without tickets, they can bump attendence up a little more.

Brian26
03-17-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure if it's sick, but those are really fantastic seats (and maybe a bit underrated by people who have never sat in the patio area).

skottyj242
03-17-2006, 11:56 AM
Is this for the patio? "The best seat in the house" or the actual bar? I would never do this, I guess you can always try and sneak up and hang out in the outfield but whoever would pay that kind of money for what basically amount to a cover charge has to be nuts.

BeefyD
03-17-2006, 12:37 PM
They should definately clarify if this is OUTSIDE or INSIDE.

ewokpelts
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
i dont like it because they're whoring out every last possible inch of the park...cant leave it free for fans, especially the ud ones?

Gene

Tekijawa
03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
i dont like it because they're whoring out every last possible inch of the park...cant leave it free for fans, especially the ud ones?

Gene

The dawn of a new day is upon us Gene, Whoring out? Yeah, but you had to assume it would come to this... I'd consider it if I didn't have ST already! I wonder if there is a postseason option? I bet if there were the bidding would get pretty high!

salty99
03-17-2006, 03:12 PM
The dawn of a new day is upon us Gene, Whoring out? Yeah, but you had to assume it would come to this... I'd consider it if I didn't have ST already! I wonder if there is a postseason option? I bet if there were the bidding would get pretty high!

can Fan Deck auctions be far behind?

anewman35
03-17-2006, 03:13 PM
I can't remember if it said this before or they just added it, but now the page says: "All tables are located outside in the 1st row, 2nd tier". So, yes, you are paying for actual seats, and, no, these weren't previously free to all.

salty99
03-17-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah the full game plan averages to around 45 a seat and the 7 games plans 70 a seat.