PDA

View Full Version : The Patio At The Cell

MySoxAreClean
03-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Any know if the all you can eat and drink means All BEER for drink also?

Cat Thief
03-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Yep!!!!

Tap beer. I'll be there on Ring Day.

:gulp:

Hawkeroo1980
03-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Any know if the all you can eat and drink means All BEER for drink also?

ONLY UNTIL the middle of the 2nd inning. by the time the lines have gone down for the food, you've got some guys boot in yer ass kickin' you out the door.

I will say though.....for what you DO get, the price is very fair. AND they let you bring a couple beers up with ya:supernana:

MySoxAreClean
03-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info

Tekijawa
03-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Don't forget to grab a beer on the way back to your seat too! It used to be you could take two beers back, but I had to slam one last year when they changed the rule!

jenn2080
03-17-2006, 11:58 AM
:bandance: Def take 2. Back in the days I use be able to pull off 4, but now apparently they are crackin down. Eat alot the food is good.

chisoxfanatic
03-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Don't forget to grab a beer on the way back to your seat too! It used to be you could take two beers back, but I had to slam one last year when they changed the rule!

A certain two individuals got around that rule last year at the Core of the Core event. :D:

kninchicago
03-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Try to get there as early as possible because the lines are shorter then too.

BeefyD
03-18-2006, 02:22 PM
They only allow you to take one with, but wait until you're in the middle of a bunch of people, and take 2. :D:

Unfortunately, I'm usually in the patio on the hottest, steamiest days of the year. That place can get brutal. All the more reason to drink, I guess.

Also, for the food, its nice that they have burgers, bad ribs, chicken, etc., and not just hot dogs (although if they were kosher, it would be like a hot dog eating contest!).

Brian26
03-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Also, for the food, its nice that they have burgers, bad ribs, chicken, etc., and not just hot dogs (although if they were kosher, it would be like a hot dog eating contest!).

The food is outstanding, and if you come with an appetite you can get your money's worth. My only suggestion is to not waste your time with the burgers and hotdogs, as you can get those anywhere. Stick to the rib tips and the chicken...they're both great! The Bertucci's put on a solid spread.

BeefyD
03-19-2006, 09:22 AM
The last time I was down there, the ribs tasted more like beef jerky. :D: Chicken was very good, burger was pretty good, hot dogs are hot dogs.