PDA

View Full Version : Sox/Cubs in Tucson on Saturday: Who Needs/Wants Two?

MarySwiss
03-16-2006, 09:12 AM
As it turns out, I suddenly have two tickets available for Saturday's game. The couple who were going to the game with us had to cancel because their first child decided to show up seven weeks early. (Talk about mixed emotions!)

Anyway, I told them I'd take the tickets back and sell them down at the game, but I figured I'd give WSI'ers first crack at them. They're behind home plate, in Section 113, Row 15, seats 9 and 10. Face value, of course, which makes them $30 ($15 each). You need to take both.

So, PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

MarySwiss
03-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Okay, lots of lookers but no takers so far--which doesn't surprise me since I figured most of the people who actually came out for this already had theirs. So unless I hear from somebody, I'll just sell them at the park. If any of you guys still needs them, I'll be at Country Folks restaurant, 1015 Benson Hwy in Tucson, tomorrow around 11:00 for breakfast, so you can get them from me there.

ode to veeck
03-18-2006, 10:05 AM
We're getting a late start from Tempe here, and won't likely get to Country Folks until about 11AM--I asked around here, but got no takers for your nice tix. My brother's got too much work lined up today to get away, & not even his dog Sandy wanted to go. Nephew Chris is also booked laboring with a shovel digging up someone's back yard (he's a lost Scrubs fan anyway!)

Ode