PDA

View Full Version : 3/14/06 Game Notes

Brian26
03-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Just watching some of the replay tonight.

I like the way Brian Anderson looked at the plate. He had a big double early in the game (should have been a homer as it banged off the centerfield monster).

Hawk interviewed Raines and quizzed him on the flip-flop of positions with Baines. Raines' response as to why they were doing it was, "I guess because Harold wanted to be on the field." That didn't seem like the most thought-out answer.

I'm glad to see Widger doing well. He'll need to stay heathy since the first backup after AJ is probably Valido now that Casanova is gone.

KRS1
03-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm glad to see Widger doing well. He'll need to stay heathy since the first backup after AJ is probably Valido now that Casanova is gone.

Don't you mean Molina??? In any case I would rather see Stewart up in case of emergency.

Corlose 15
03-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know how Reynoso has looked this spring. According to the box score today he only has a 1.50 ERA but he gave up 2 H 2BB and a run today?

salty99
03-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Before last nights game Reynoso had a 0 ER in 5 innings with 3 BB and 6K's. I would say Chris Stewart or Molina would be our 3rd catcher. Valido is an infielder.