PDA

View Full Version : Green Parking Passes

SoxFan78
03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
I just got my green parking passes in the mail for my split season plan. But I have a question and I was hoping some of the fine members could help me here.

On the parking pass it says its only good for Lots F and L. But when I purchased the passes my rep assured me they would be good for lots E, F and L. Also, on the whitesox.com website it says they are good for lots E, F and L.

Does anybody know if there has been a change in parking or is this just simply a misprint? If it is a misprint, do you think I could just use it in lot E just as long as its green?

Thanks for anybody that can help.

Soxfanspcu11
03-14-2006, 09:17 PM
You should have no problem. In my experiences, I have found that they are more interested in the actual color, and in some rare instances they will check the date.

But I don't see you having any problem at all. However, if you are concerned, just get a hold of someone at Comiskey. You don't even have to call your rep, anyone should be able to give you a quick answer.

But like I said, I wouldn't worry at all, you should be fine.

dllrbll7
03-14-2006, 11:14 PM
I just got my green parking passes in the mail for my split season plan. But I have a question and I was hoping some of the fine members could help me here.

On the parking pass it says its only good for Lots F and L. But when I purchased the passes my rep assured me they would be good for lots E, F and L. Also, on the whitesox.com website it says they are good for lots E, F and L.

Does anybody know if there has been a change in parking or is this just simply a misprint? If it is a misprint, do you think I could just use it in lot E just as long as its green?

Does this mean you got your tickets in the mail for your season package??

SoxFan78
03-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Does this mean you got your tickets in the mail for your season package??

No, I didnt get my tickets yet, just the passes.

DumpJerry
03-15-2006, 12:02 AM
I got the green ones yesterday, I was expecting red, but I think my rep forgot the parking when I made my order (months after my purchase, I got the email offering parking and it turned out I did not yet have it on my account). I checked the website for the lots (F and L) and the site said that tailgating was allowed in F and no mention of L.

I emailed my rep and he said the site was wrong, tailgating is allowed in both.

BanditJimmy
03-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Those Green ones in the past would get you in to any lot (when we were drawing 15-20K), I think this year whatever the label reads that will be heavily enforced due to the amount of Season Ticket holders.

Why have the Sox or the City not come up with a plan to build a 4-5 deck garage in one of the parking lots?

Say you put a Garage on the 1B side from 35th street all the way back to the Stadium club. This parking would be good for Suite Holders, Stadium Club, Scout Seats, Handicap, and other folks who prefer not to tailgate and park outside.

ewokpelts
03-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Those Green ones in the past would get you in to any lot (when we were drawing 15-20K), I think this year whatever the label reads that will be heavily enforced due to the amount of Season Ticket holders.

Why have the Sox or the City not come up with a plan to build a 4-5 deck garage in one of the parking lots?

Say you put a Garage on the 1B side from 35th street all the way back to the Stadium club. This parking would be good for Suite Holders, Stadium Club, Scout Seats, Handicap, and other folks who prefer not to tailgate and park outside.garages are nice, but it'll create NEW parking woes....

unless you set it up for premium ticket holders(or those willing to fork over more for parking, like in detroit), it'll be a mess...

Gene

p.s. despite my post, i still think a garage is a good idea for the urinal, since they have so little parking, and it'll be a positve in the area year round

MUsoxfan
03-15-2006, 03:43 AM

Say you put a Garage on the 1B side from 35th street all the way back to the Stadium club. This parking would be good for Suite Holders, Stadium Club, Scout Seats, Handicap, and other folks who prefer not to tailgate and park outside.

In theory, that's a good idea....but.....imagine the cluster**** it would be for those people to try to get out of that lot. These are the people that for the most part pay the most money for their tickets, and it would take them 45 minutes or more to get out of a garage. The Bradley Center in Milwaukee has a 5-level garage and it's a nightmare. Between all the people trying to back out, nobody wanting to let them in and the crawl of getting out of the garage it's more of a hassle than anything.

champagne030
03-15-2006, 11:17 AM

According to my rep, lots D & E will be reserved for Scout, Suite and Club level ticket holders.

skottyj242
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
They do check the date, once I grabbed the wrong one once and had to pay out of my pocket.

alohafri
03-15-2006, 11:36 AM
They do check the date, once I grabbed the wrong one once and had to pay out of my pocket.

A similar thing happened to me last season. I bought an extra set of 4 tickets to a game and a parking pass. The date on the parking pass was a game earlier in the season, but there was a stub stapled to it that showed the current game's date. The parking lot guy made me pay. I took the stub to guest relations. They took care of me, giving me Comiskey Cash for the cash I paid for the ticket.

SoxFan78
03-15-2006, 11:59 AM
According to my rep, lots D & E will be reserved for Scout, Suite and Club level ticket holders.

I just talked to somebody in the office and yes, this is the case. Sucks, but I guess thats what happens when you win the World Series. Im still gonna try and get into Lot E for tailgating, but Lot F shouldnt be that bad.

I can't believe there are only two lots for cash parking now, its gonna be a mad house!

VIKINGS630
03-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Just curious....How were the parking passes shipped? Was it through UPS/Fedex, or by regular postal service? Still haven't received mine yet.

SoxFan78
03-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Just curious....How were the parking passes shipped? Was it through UPS/Fedex, or by regular postal service? Still haven't received mine yet.

It came in a tan envelope by regular postal service.