PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2005 All Star Game VHS or DVD

Baines
03-14-2006, 09:56 AM
I never got to watch the 2005 All Star Game. If you have a copy on VHS or DVD, I would be happy to make a trade of something in my collection. E-mail me at MHube@flash.net. Thanks.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this type of thing.

Iwritecode
03-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Things every poster should know:

6. Be careful with how you use copyrighted material around these parts. Violating copyright laws is a fast way to get this website in a lot of legal trouble and violators will be dealt with harshly. These violations include - but are not limited to:
1. selling, trading or otherwise distributing pirated copies of copyrighted material. That includes all games the White Sox played in that were taped by a member of these forums. Please do not ask if anyone can send you a copy nor offer to distribute copies you have made.

jake5824
03-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Things every poster should know:

6. Be careful with how you use copyrighted material around these parts. Violating copyright laws is a fast way to get this website in a lot of legal trouble and violators will be dealt with harshly. These violations include - but are not limited to:
1. selling, trading or otherwise distributing pirated copies of copyrighted material. That includes all games the White Sox played in that were taped by a member of these forums. Please do not ask if anyone can send you a copy nor offer to distribute copies you have made.

isnt this board for Sox fans only, now we have to worry about one sox fan selling copyrighted material to another on a message board? I could see if we had a stand in downtown chicago but i dont think MLB would come after you on here.

Baines
03-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Sorry, guys. I don't want to get WSI in trouble. OK, how about if anyone in the western suburbs has the All Star Game, could I borrow it for a week, so I can watch it? I would be willing to make the drive.

I've wanted to see how the Sox players did in the game. Same email. Thanks.

ewokpelts
03-14-2006, 10:30 AM
mlb.com has a download for sale...3.99

Gene

downstairs
03-14-2006, 11:00 AM
I could see if we had a stand in downtown chicago but i dont think MLB would come after you on here.

Oh yeah they would. It's called due dilligence. If they let some things "slide" becuase it's "no big deal"... they they implicitly are saying "anyone can do it" and they would have a hard time fighting big-time copyright violators.

This is why the guy selling bootlegs at a flea market, making $200/week is just as likely to get busted. Because if they don't bust him, when they do bust some guy making $20,000/week... his defense could be "well, you let this dude do it."

Also- busting people on a street corner is hard. Hiring someone for $10/hour to scour message boards and find this stuff is cheap and easy.

Believe me, they do it.

jake5824
03-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Oh yeah they would. It's called due dilligence. If they let some things "slide" becuase it's "no big deal"... they they implicitly are saying "anyone can do it" and they would have a hard time fighting big-time copyright violators.

This is why the guy selling bootlegs at a flea market, making $200/week is just as likely to get busted. Because if they don't bust him, when they do bust some guy making $20,000/week... his defense could be "well, you let this dude do it."

Also- busting people on a street corner is hard. Hiring someone for $10/hour to scour message boards and find this stuff is cheap and easy.

Believe me, they do it.

I believe you, I just remember seeing the WS and playoff games being sold on the whitesox.com message board for the longest time. This was just an all star game someone inquired about