PDA

View Full Version : Lax

TheKittle
03-14-2006, 02:58 AM
While picking up a buddy at LAX Sunday night, I saw four people with White Sox caps and t shirts. They must have been coming back from Arizona but I rarely see that many White Sox fans at one time away from Anaheim Stadium.

SweetnesSox
03-14-2006, 05:28 PM
I was there! haha I was coming back to chicago from Santa Barbara and I had a stop-off in LAX. I was there from about 10:30-12 p.m. sporting my '83 sox hat and was carrying my dark green nike duffel bag. It's a big airport but hey maybe ya saw me haha.

TheKittle
03-14-2006, 06:10 PM
I was there! haha I was coming back to chicago from Santa Barbara and I had a stop-off in LAX. I was there from about 10:30-12 p.m. sporting my '83 sox hat and was carrying my dark green nike duffel bag. It's a big airport but hey maybe ya saw me haha.

I was at the United Terminal, #7, at about 10pm. Two people were husband and wife. One guy had a World Series cap on and another lady had a black White Sox shirt on.

SweetnesSox
03-14-2006, 07:49 PM
ahh not me then, I was at the AA terminal. But I did notice someone else with a sox sticker on their luggage. Just goes to show ya there was 2 more of us there.