PDA

View Full Version : Attention all White Sox fans in the South and Southwest Suburbs...

miker
03-13-2006, 01:15 PM
On Sunday, April 2 (if you aren't at the ballpark already or can't get opening night tickets), author, baseball expert and White Sox historian Rich Lindberg will be at the Tinley Park Public Library at 2 PM to talk about "White Sox History From Comiskey to Reinsdorf"

The Tinley Park Public Library is at 7851 Timber Drive in Tinley Park -- it's just to the south of Metra's Tinley Park-80th Avenue station and a little over a mile from where Harlem Avenue meets I-80. Directions are at the library's website: http://www.tplibrary.org/hours.html

The event is free but for "crowd control" purposes the library is asking that you register beginning March 27 either in person or call 708-532-0160 extension 3.

(Disclaimer: I am not an official of the Tinley Park Public Library...just a resident and a White Sox fan that my fellow Sox fans might be interested!)

miker
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
BTW: The thread title is no slam at those White Sox fans you aren't in the South or Southwest suburbs. By all mean if you want to make the drive to see Rich Lindberg talking White Sox, do it!

miker
03-22-2006, 11:07 AM
*bump*

Mod Edit: "Certain topics are taboo at WSI. Discussing them will earn you at least a temporary ban. These topics include:

"3. Bumping old threads that drew little or no interest by posting the word "bump" or bringing back really old threads to post something meaningless or simply typing "I agree"."

Enjoy your three-day vacation.

miker
03-26-2006, 05:26 PM
One week from today! Registration begins tomorrow. Call the library at 708-532-0160 extension 3.