PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie on SportsCenter

thomas35forever
03-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Ozzie's being interviewed on SportsCenter's Sunday Conversation right now. He just talked about A-Rod and Frank. He's also talking about him saying what's on his mind.

Ron Karkovice
03-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Ozzie's being interviewed on SportsCenter's Sunday Conversation right now. He just talked about A-Rod and Frank. He's also talking about him saying what's on his mind.

How was it?

sox1970
03-13-2006, 05:14 AM
The Sunday Conversation stunk. Unless I saw an edited down version on the morning SportsCenter, all they talked about was Alex Rodriguez and Frank Thomas. How about talking about 2006, and how Thome and Vazquez will help the Sox repeat? Another example of why I hate ESPN.

SOXSINCE'70
03-13-2006, 06:45 AM
I happened to unfortunately pass by the Cap Cities Cable
Network Sunday morning and see this so called "Interview".:puking:

Yet another example of why I can't watch more than 2 minutes
of content on that damn network.If showing Ozzie apologising about
the Paywad comment (that's at least 2 weeks old,BTW) and showing
KW's rant on Thomas qualifies as a "Sunday Conversation":rolleyes: ,
it must be a slow baseball news day.

spluta7913
03-13-2006, 09:10 AM
It was absolutely the weakest interview, it sucked, only because it rehashed news which is a month old. Told me absolutely nothing i didnt already know. Plus, ozzies answers are so hard to understand sometimes, although it did appear he was ready to fire some major shots at big george for getting involved in a-rod blast. Ozzie stepped back though. Should have fired away.
:moron Loser who deserves a vicious beating

SOecks
03-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, it wasn't anything new to the hardcore Sox fans but for the masses watching SportsCenter it could have all been fresh. Hey, it's great to see some exposure for the Sox on ESPN finally which is a far cry from what we've had in recent years.

Law11
03-13-2006, 09:40 AM
How was it?

Extremely hard to understand.. My wife said would it be wrong to put subtitles on the screen..

DieTrying79
03-13-2006, 04:05 PM
And possibily the worst thing about it...Pedro Gomez conducted the interview. That guy is the prototypical slimey media persona, IMO. This is the same guy assigned to cover Barriod from start to finish (yet again) this season. :puking:

The Sunday Conversation stunk. Unless I saw an edited down version on the morning SportsCenter, all they talked about was Alex Rodriguez and Frank Thomas. How about talking about 2006, and how Thome and Vazquez will help the Sox repeat? Another example of why I hate ESPN.

Nope, you didn't miss a thing and my thoughts exactly!

StockdaleForVeep
03-13-2006, 04:21 PM
How old was this interview? I only ask cuz they ran the Tatum special like 2 months ago as well on ESPN

SBSoxFan
03-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Extremely hard to understand.. My wife said would it be wrong to put subtitles on the screen..
I was wondering how in the world would you subtitle whatever Ozzie speaks? :?:

thomas35forever
03-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Ozzie went on a rant about ESPN? They'd never interview him again.