03-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Delete

Frater Perdurabo
03-11-2006, 02:42 PM
?????

TornLabrum
03-11-2006, 04:57 PM
?????

It's obvious. SLF, the last defender of the Barroid wants to delete this book. He'd rather not be taxed by having to defend the indefensible anymore.

itsnotrequired
03-11-2006, 05:12 PM
It's obvious. SLF, the last defender of the Barroid wants to delete this book. He'd rather not be taxed by having to defend the indefensible anymore.

:rolling:

Frater Perdurabo
03-11-2006, 05:23 PM
I purposefully have avoided (at all costs) the thread on the Barriod.:roflmao: Now I'm more convinced than ever that such was sound policy.

(Hal, is that "Barriod," as in "steroid," or "hemorrhoid?" Or perhaps both?) :roflmao:

Now I find it hilarious (no offense, SLF) that the thread in which the first post originally was blank, and which now says "delete," has generated more replies than the other thread by the same name in which the first post actually says something.

Furthermore, and this is something to ponder in a philosophical sort of way, how can one, even a mighty and poweful mod, delete "nothing?" Doesn't something have to exist before it can be deleted? How does one "delete" silence? Fill the silence with sounds? I guess the only way to truly delete a post with no words would be to, well, add words, right?
:tongue:

Finally, is it possible for an empty post to generate more existential angst than one filled with pontifications?

TornLabrum
03-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I purposefully have avoided (at all costs) the thread on the Barriod.:roflmao: Now I'm more convinced than ever that such was sound policy.

(Hal, is that "Barriod," as in "steroid," or "hemorrhoid?" Or perhaps both?) :roflmao:

Now I find it hilarious (no offense, SLF) that the thread in which the first post originally was blank, and which now says "delete," has generated more replies than the other thread by the same name in which the first post actually says something.

Furthermore, and this is something to ponder in a philosophical sort of way, how can one, even a mighty and poweful mod, delete "nothing?" Doesn't something have to exist before it can be deleted? How does one "delete" silence? Fill the silence with sounds? I guess the only way to truly delete a post with no words would be to, well, add words, right?

Finally, is it possible for an empty post to generate more existential angst than one filled with pontifications?

Barroid bonds has morphed from a humanoid to a Barroid from his use of steroids, so that applies.

In addition, Barroid is definitely a hemorrhoid in the rectum of Commissioner Budlight that I'm sure he'd like to remove by use of some Preparation G (as in "just Go away.") He's definitely a pain in the...well, that's too obvious to have to state.