PDA

View Full Version : David Wells' Wellness

WinningUgly!
01-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately, the Yankees used the same Toronto doctors who cleared pitcher Mike Sirotka's shoulder last winter. Kinda funny.

WELLNESS REPORT (http://espn.go.com/page2/s/caple/020111.html)

bc2k
01-13-2002, 03:13 AM
that wasn't funny at all. actually, pretty stupid

SOXSINCE'70
01-13-2002, 11:04 AM
Let's all look forward to an 11-15 season for the fat slob.I'm sure Joe Torre is thrilled to have him back.About as thrilled as he'd be to have a root canal.David Wells is a bum.Hope he ruins all the chemistry in the Yankmees clubhouse.And if Jason Giambi could lose all knowledge of how to hit a baseball,i'd appreciate it. :D: :D:

WinningUgly!
01-13-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
that wasn't funny at all. actually, pretty stupid

bc2k, why is it that you have a problem with everything I post? It seems to me like everytime you respond to one of my posts you have to get a dig in at me. Sorry, but like I said, I thought it was "kinda funny". I didn't say "prepare to wet yourself" or anything like that. Quit trying to piss me off & have a nice day :D:

"If you don't like the news, go out and make some."

Daver
01-13-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

bc2k, why is it that you have a problem with everything I post? It seems to me like everytime you respond to one of my posts you have to get a dig in at me. Sorry, but like I said, I thought it was "kinda funny". I didn't say "prepare to wet yourself" or anything like that. Quit trying to piss me off & have a nice day :D:

"If you don't like the news, go out and make some."

WU what do you expect from a :troll?

bjmarte
01-13-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by daver

He is trying to be clever by slipping harmless posts inbetween his blatant trolling. But we still know the nature of the beast!

WinningUgly!
01-14-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by daver

About what we're getting. :D: