PDA

View Full Version : WS Trophy was at my Work !!

Juice16
03-08-2006, 08:22 PM
The White Sox World Series trophy was at my work today. (United Airlines) I was able to get my picture taken with it, which included a nice backdrop of an ariel photo of game 1. Boy o boy where the Cub fans at work bitter as hell. It was quite entertaining.

Edward
03-08-2006, 08:26 PM
The trophy was at my work (U.S. Cellular) last week, it was great watching the cub fans get angry, as i am the only sox fan that works there

miker
03-09-2006, 09:30 AM
The White Sox World Series trophy was at my work today. (United Airlines) I was able to get my picture taken with it, which included a nice backdrop of an ariel photo of game 1. Boy o boy where the Cub fans at work bitter as hell. It was quite entertaining.
Of course they're bitter. Being a Cub fan and hanging on through the UAL bankruptcy...these people probably walk the streets at night looking for dogs to kick.

Cuck the Fubs
03-19-2006, 10:40 AM

Hey Juice......I was there too.....what department ya in???

And yes there was LOTS of bitter Cub fans there....whom I was kind enough to remind this would be as close to a trophy as they would EVER get!:D: