PDA

View Full Version : SOX Column Ideas for Rick Morrissey

Hangar18
03-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Since its apparent and obvious Mr. Morrissey has lost his talent for being original and timely in writing articles, I thought Id give him a few ideas for his next columns. Mr Morrissey can write about .............

Sox Merchandise. He can write about how the SOX have always been in the top5 in MLB merchandise, and how winning the WS has seen those numbers surge.

He can talk about how in 2007, The Cell will have Green Seats, and will be just like all of the nice retro parks in baseball today.

He can write a puff piece on Ryan Sweeney, and how the SOX drafted him.

He can write a puff piece on Brian Anderson, and how the SOX drafted him.

He can write a puff piece on Casey Rogowski, and how the SOX drafted him.

fquaye149
03-06-2006, 06:18 PM
So what you're saying is you'd want to read those articles?

MarySwiss
03-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Well I dunno, Hangar. Maybe he should just be assigned to write "simulated" columns.

Beer Can Chicken
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Since its apparent and obvious Mr. Morrissey has lost his talent for being original and timely in writing articles, I thought Id give him a few ideas for his next columns. Mr Morrissey can write about .............

Sox Merchandise. He can write about how the SOX have always been in the top5 in MLB merchandise, and how winning the WS has seen those numbers surge.

He can talk about how in 2007, The Cell will have Green Seats, and will be just like all of the nice retro parks in baseball today.

He can write a puff piece on Ryan Sweeney, and how the SOX drafted him.

He can write a puff piece on Brian Anderson, and how the SOX drafted him.

He can write a puff piece on Casey Rogowski, and how the SOX drafted him.

I thought he gave a pretty good ripping of the Cubs today.

MarySwiss
03-06-2006, 08:08 PM
I thought he gave a pretty good ripping of the Cubs today.
Yes, he did. He also touched on the whole "simulated" thing. Wonder if he's been lurking anywhere.

Minnie Me
03-07-2006, 09:18 AM
He could write how the uncaring and callous Sox let Willie Harris go and how the Sox may rue the day they let a speed player who could provide speed insurance in both the infield and outfield.

samram
03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
He could write how the uncaring and callous Sox let Willie Harris go and how the Sox may rue the day they let a speed player who could provide speed insurance in both the infield and outfield.

Oh, I'm sure they're just devastated that Willie's no longer there, Mrs. Harris. Probably why they're 1-6 in spring training.:rolleyes:

Uncle_Patrick
03-07-2006, 09:35 AM

:rolleyes:

I don't know how far Morrissey wants to delve into the world of fantasy.

Dan Mega
03-07-2006, 09:45 AM

Maybe its because the Sox colors are affiliated with gangs.

theoakwoody
03-07-2006, 01:48 PM
He could write a column on how Kenny casts off injury prone players while Hendry locks them up, long term.