PDA

View Full Version : Where can i purchase a "he gone" t-shirt on line?

spluta7913
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I am a life long sox fan, currently live in Orlando, Fl. I have been trying like heck to find some hawk quotes on a shirt from internet with no luck. Any ideas where i can purchase some on line? Thanks

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
If you can't find a site online that offers them, you can always go to CafePress.com and design your own shirt and they will make it for you. It is really cheap too. You can tell them what quotes you want on there, add pictures, and so much more. You only have to purchase one shirt too...They don't make you purchase a large quantity.

http://www.cafepress.com/lushlaundry.50084367

spluta7913
03-06-2006, 03:39 PM
thanks, ill check it out

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I spoke to a friend that purchased a "he gone" shirt online that looks pretty cool...She got it from a site that is down for maintenance at the moment, but as soon as it is up I will post the link on here.

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 04:35 PM

Found this one while searching around Cafe Press...The other site is still down.

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Wait a second! It's not there now! Sorry!

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Okay! I promise this is my last post on this!

Here is the direct link!

This one works! I hope!

VenturaFan23
03-06-2006, 10:27 PM
http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=22213

Here's that other site...It's finally up and running again. I love this shirt...I might have to get one for myself!

spluta7913
03-07-2006, 08:27 AM
thanks, this shirt is better

Tekk
03-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Those shirts look a little plain to me. I was searching for a "He Gone" shirt as well last year and was unable to find one.

chisoxfanatic
03-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Those shirts look a little plain to me. I was searching for a "He Gone" shirt as well last year and was unable to find one.

They are. The best ones you can find are the ones they sell just outside the ballpark on game days.

Jerko
03-07-2006, 09:41 AM
They are. The best ones you can find are the ones they sell just outside the ballpark on game days.

True, but don't forget, those "merhcants" are the same people who sell "Sox Sux" shirts (and the like) outside of Wrigley so they can go kiss my ass too. I'd rather order one online. :o:

chisoxfanatic
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM
True, but don't forget, those "merhcants" are the same people who sell "Sox Sux" shirts (and the like) outside of Wrigley so they can go kiss my ass too.

Those shirts are quite obsolete now, aren't they? :D:

rdwj
03-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Neither of those shirts look very good IMHO. I thought I saw some on E-bay last year, but I couldn't find any today.

I've seen MUCH better ones near the park. Just buy one at the game - you'll be much happier.

dickallen15
03-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Those shirts are quite obsolete now, aren't they? :D:
There still is assanine Cub fans around. I was one of the few who attended the Blackhawks game Sunday. As we were leaving and hopping on the United Center Express bus a guy saw my White Sox hat and started the whole White Sux BS. About 15 people in the bus started chanting "World Champs" and shut the loser up.

VenturaFan23
03-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Don't forget...The guy looking for these shirts doesn't live in Chicago. Getting then from street vendors is kind of out of the question. Anyone else have any links to any other sites?

SoxFanAnne
03-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi...I'm a newbie obviously. I've been a lurker for quite awhile. Thanks for posting links to those shirts. I am also an out of state fan and actually had made my own shirt with printable iron-on transfers that looked horrible! It's so great to see Sox fans helping each other out!

sweet_paramania
03-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi guys...I am the owner of Lush Laundry and have been making these shirts since last summer. Thanks VenturaFan for posting the link! It's amazing what a little word of mouth can do.

I originally made the shirts for my friends and I after seeing the ones they sell outside, which we all thought were atrocious. They would go perfect with my dad's Zubaz pants. We wanted something a little more stylish and understated. Thus, the "plain" vintage design. Since putting them online I have gotten many responses from those outside of Illinois, and now that it's posted on here hopefully many more. I'm glad to help out the out-of-staters.

Thanks again for posting the link. I will try to work on more Sox-themed shirts before the season starts, so check back often.

officerron
03-09-2006, 02:43 PM
i purchased my "he gone" shirt with a ton of hawk quotes on the back from an autograph store in chicago ridge mall. there were a ton there when i bought it right before i left for tucson.

VIKINGS630
03-09-2006, 02:50 PM
i purchased my "he gone" shirt with a ton of hawk quotes on the back from an autograph store in chicago ridge mall. there were a ton there when i bought it right before i left for tucson.

I believe the store is called plaques plus. The have stores in the Joliet and Orland Park mall as well. I picked one up as well!!!