PDA

View Full Version : "Patio" Question

crazyozzie02
03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
I got a couple of questions about the patio. I am going on April 4 (ring cermony game) and i have tickets to the patio deck. I know that the gates usually open 1 1/2 hours before the game but the patio opens two hours. So here are my questions:

#1-Do people that get into the patio 2 hours before get the promotion? (i want that damn ring)

#2-What time do you have to be out of the patio area?

Thanks
Colin

hanger
03-03-2006, 04:03 PM
I think you'll find that the Patio party is 2 hours long, but it starts 1 1/2 hours before the game starts and ends 1/2 hour into the game.

Martinigirl
03-03-2006, 04:47 PM
You do get whatever promotions they are giving out. But if you want to be on the Warning Track, get there early, otherwise you are just sitting inside, unable to see much of anything on the field.

crazyozzie02
03-03-2006, 04:49 PM
You do get whatever promotions they are giving out. But if you want to be on the Warning Track, get there early, otherwise you are just sitting inside, unable to see much of anything on the field.

How early should i get there?(parking time included)

Martinigirl
03-03-2006, 06:02 PM
It is hard to say. But you will be waiting in the same line as the people who are going into the Bullpen Sports Bar, so there will be a lot of people waiting with you. My guess, since it is a sold out game, is that you should be in line an hour before they open the gate.

Law11
03-04-2006, 08:51 AM
That line gets long fast.... Ive hosted our work party for the past 3 years down there. For a 6pm game I told folks to be in line by 4.
You'll get the promotion, the gates opens the same time as the ballpark.

Side note: Once youre in there and in line for the food. (there are 4 stations all the same food) go to the line closest to the Bullpen bar door. People dont realize there is a line that far down because they all jam in the lines to the 2 visible lines.

Good Luck.