PDA

View Full Version : Southern California Sox Fans

ChiSoxLifer
03-03-2006, 03:11 PM
There seems to be quite a few of us here. Does anyone know if there's a White Sox fan group down here? I'm definitely planning on catching our team when they visit Anaheim.

Hangar18
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM
There seems to be quite a few of us here. Does anyone know if there's a White Sox fan group down here? I'm definitely planning on catching our team when they visit Anaheim.

Yes, there are a ton of SOX fans in the Southern California area. I remember flying to LA for the first time in 03, and I was stunned at just how many SOX fans were in Dodger Stadium that weekend. The fans were very loud and boisterous (unfortuneately, tv refused to acknowledge or show the SOX fans that were there in big numbers)

I was very proud to be a SOX fan that weekend.

That said, were throwing a big party in Anaheim for that series, stay tuned

ChiSoxLifer
03-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Sweeeeet. Thanks, I'll see everyone there.

wsox3505
03-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Sweeeeet. Thanks, I'll see everyone there.

Wow. . . I'm in Encino too, off of Havenhurst. We should watch some games this season!

gehrtsox7
03-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey, send me a private message or something If everyone wants to meet somewhere or go to a game.

scope1200
03-05-2006, 07:19 PM
any sox fans in san diego?

patbooyah
03-05-2006, 07:48 PM
on my birthday, april 28th, the white sox are playing the angels in anaheim. i'm gonna be there. henry better be there, too.

ChiSoxLifer
03-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow. . . I'm in Encino too, off of Havenhurst. We should watch some games this season!

Sounds good. I'm right at White Oak. In my group of friends, I'm the only Sox fan. It's always difficult trying to get someone to go to a game with me.

SABRSox
03-05-2006, 10:35 PM
That said, were throwing a big party in Anaheim for that series, stay tuned

I've got tickets for both the series in April and the series in September at the Big A.

Sox Army represent!

Hangar18
03-06-2006, 02:37 PM
on my birthday, april 28th, the white sox are playing the angels in anaheim. i'm gonna be there. henry better be there, too.

Awww, hell no! That nite is gonna be off the charts, i'll plan something for you my brother

Hangar18
03-06-2006, 02:45 PM
any sox fans in san diego?

Yes, there are lots of them there.
The Bull is in SD for starters ..........I have a friend Rob who lives in Point Loma over there thats a huge SOX fan too ....

SoCalWhiteSoxFan
03-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Please count me in. I work in downtown LA, and live in Fullerton. Moved out here two years ago from the SW suburbs.

SOX LA Mikey
03-06-2006, 07:35 PM
<<<BIGGEST Sox fan in LA
would like to meet some of Y'all sometime
anyone who is near Sunset Strip is welcome
to join my nightly ritual, get home near 6pm,
start watching the tivoed broadcast from the begining,
FF through the commercials, by 3rd or 4th inning I'm
caught up with LIVE action. will be in Anaheim for all games too.

ChiSoxLifer
03-06-2006, 08:49 PM
I bought a pair for the Friday night game for my girlfriend and myself. If anyone has an extra ticket or two for Saturday and/or Sunday I would be happy to buy them.

ode to veeck
03-06-2006, 08:56 PM

Cmon up to NorCal for the Core of the Core OAKLAND - come join us for the WSI party in the luxury suite in Sept!

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67328

We have plenty of room for Sox fans from LaLa Land. The guy from the A's asked if we were all Sox fans. I said mostly yes plus maybe a few Bay Area fans thrown in, but NO Cubs fans.

ChiSoxLifer
03-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Cmon up to NorCal for the Core of the Core OAKLAND - come join us for the WSI party in the luxury suite in Sept!

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67328

We have plenty of room for Sox fans from LaLa Land. The guy from the A's asked if we were all Sox fans. I said mostly yes plus maybe a few Bay Area fans thrown in, but NO Cubs fans.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my job sometimes has me working on weekends and I wouldn't be able to commit until much closer to game time. I'll see what I can do.