PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Sale Tickets

G-Ville Sox
03-03-2006, 12:40 PM
I was curious if anyone who had ordered extra tickets in the season ticket holder presale on Feb. 14 had not received their tickets yet.

I ordered 6 games, and I am still waiting on the Sunday Cubs game, I dont know if anyone has experienced any similar problems.

Thanks

itsnotrequired
03-03-2006, 12:43 PM
I was curious if anyone who had ordered extra tickets in the season ticket holder presale on Feb. 14 had not received their tickets yet.

I ordered 6 games, and I am still waiting on the Sunday Cubs game, I dont know if anyone has experienced any similar problems.

Thanks

I'd give Ticketmaster a call if I were you. My tickets showed up a week after I ordered them.

LauraJ14
03-03-2006, 01:28 PM
I just received 1 game yesterday and am waiting for the other 5 games to arrive.

SoxFan78
03-03-2006, 01:46 PM
I just received all of my tix on Tuesday. I would give them a call next week if you still dont' see them.

MySoxAreClean
03-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Should be in the mail been delivering tickets to my customers, comes in a brown envelope, looks like junk mail, hope you guys have not ripped them and tossed them

Cat Thief
03-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Should be in the mail been delivering tickets to my customers, comes in a brown envelope, looks like junk mail, hope you guys have not ripped them and tossed them

The return address is 333 W 35th in pretty large letters. Pretty hard not to notice.

I am still waiting on 2 STL games. I received tickets for 7 others.

champagne030
03-04-2006, 07:36 AM

Thanks

Yesterday, I received all 7 games that I ordered on 2/14.

Cat Thief
03-04-2006, 07:45 AM
All my tickets have arrived.

The Critic
03-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Still waiting for my 9/18 tickets, but I'm assuming that since the game's in September, there's not a huge rush to get them mailed.

dickallen15
03-04-2006, 07:52 AM
I received all of my extras on Tuesday.

starboy0
03-04-2006, 07:57 AM
I received all of mine about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

HebrewHammer
03-04-2006, 01:08 PM
I experienced a delay with my Sox/Cards tickets. I ordered five games and that was the only one that took an extra few weeks to show up.

DaBears
03-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Ordered about 7 games. Got hald on Wednesday (3/1) and half on Thursday (3/2)...Maybe they checked for the STH Presale to verify that you in fact were a STH??

OP Check your order history on TM, it will show you the status. If it shipped, it should read "Your tickets have been printed." FYI, I received some orders in the same envelope, although they were different orders.

Soxfanspcu11
03-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I have also received all of my pre-sale tickets. Although they came in 3 separate envelopes and for some reason, the games that were later in the season were the first to arrive. And the extras that I purchased for opening day and the Cubs series were the last to arrive!:?:

It would seem like they would want to get the games that are closer on the calender to arrive quicker, but who knows, as long as they got here.

For those of you who have not received your tickets yet, I wouldn't panic, there are probably a lot of tickets to be mailed.

However, I have heard stories of people thinking it was junk mail and throwing them out. If you do that or think you have done that, call the Sox immediately so that they can cancel the barcode on those tickets and then they will send you more.

Last season, a set of tickets I ordered came severely damaged through the mail and the barcode was messed up. I called the Sox and explained the situation, they cancelled the code on my tickets and sent me a new pair (same tickets, different code) via that Ticketfast thing. They didn't charge me an extra dime and they were very helpful. Just give them a call.

The Critic
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Still waiting for my 9/18 tickets, but I'm assuming that since the game's in September, there's not a huge rush to get them mailed.

My tickets for September 18th arrived in the mail today!
Quoting myself is AWESOME!
:redneck

IggyD
03-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Got all my extras last Saturday

Timmy D's
03-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Got a bunch on Friday, and last 2 games(both Cubs) came today. Envelope they came in looked like a 3rd grader put it together. Taped on my name and address to the envelope w/ literally about 5ft of tape used. Back of envelope was all taped up w/ really no rhyme or reason, just lots of strips of tape goin every which way. The 1st envelope I got was not like that, so dunno why, how, the 2nd one was packaged like that. Oh well the tix were perfect, so who cares, just found it odd though.