PDA

View Full Version : StubHub question

comiskey2000
03-03-2006, 12:12 AM
I bought tickets on Stubhub for the first time last month. I bought 2 tix for the ring ceremony game on 4/4. With season tickets arriving in the mail during the week of 3/20, will I get my tickets from the season ticket holder in time for the game? I am not certain how fast the mailing time is when bought through stubhub. Thanks for the help.

gregoriop
03-03-2006, 12:40 AM
i did the same thing for the same game, but i bought my tickets in january. i believe it said they should be there by the 26th or 27th.

SouthSoxFan
03-03-2006, 01:03 AM
They should have sent you an e-mail specifying the shipping schedule. Regardless, I've used them many times and tickets are shipped Fed Ex either 2nd day or overnight depending on the urgency. Don't worry though, you'll get 'em in time.

DaBears
03-04-2006, 01:30 PM
They should have sent you an e-mail specifying the shipping schedule. Regardless, I've used them many times and tickets are shipped Fed Ex either 2nd day or overnight depending on the urgency. Don't worry though, you'll get 'em in time.

This is correct...Stubhub will hound the seller until they ship. Even if its the last possible day, you'll get your tickets. Last week they usually use Fedex Overnight only.

ws05champs
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
I bought tickets on Stubhub for the first time last month. . . I am not certain how fast the mailing time is when bought through stubhub. Thanks for the help.

I used Stubhub to get my playoff and World Series tickets last season and the tickets always came on time. If you get nervous you can always call their customer support. They are extremely responsive.

RadioheadRocks
03-04-2006, 07:39 PM
I just got an email for my tix for 4/4 (the Ring Ceremony game), they'll ship Monday and I should receive them Wednesday. :bandance:

I haven't received any word yet on the ticket I ordered for the night opener 4/2 and I ordered that ticket through StubHub a couple weeks before the one for 4/4, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see for that one.

RadioheadRocks
03-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Update: Got home from Tucson yesterday and after enjoying the game on Tuesday and a couple days R&R I found a couple of envelpoes from FedEx waiting for me and lo and behold, my tix for Opening Night and the Tuesday ring ceremony are now in my possession!!!

Needless to say I'm one happy camper!!! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Scottiehaswheels
03-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Just outta curiousity... What'd you guys have to pay for those ring ceremony tix if you don't mind my asking?

comiskey2000
03-10-2006, 10:45 PM
I boguht two seats in the UD behind the plate for 35 each plus a lot of charges. I was not disappointed though.

chisoxfanatic
03-10-2006, 10:48 PM
I boguht two seats in the UD behind the plate for 35 each plus a lot of charges. I was not disappointed though.

That's about how much I paid for my playoff tickets to both games of the ALDS. Not bad considering what this opening series represents to the organization and all of us Sox fans.

Boozer
03-11-2006, 07:16 AM

Yep, same for me. The extra charges are ridiculous though, but wadda you gonna do?:gulp: It's a fantastick way to spend a Tuesday afternoon! Can't wait.

p.s. I ordered them last Sat. & recieved them on Tues. Nice & fast.

AWhiteSoxWinner
03-13-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm getting a little nervous. I bought my tickets in early January before the ring ceremony was confirmed for 4/4 and paid $29 each for section 102 row 2. I have not heard anything yet about these tickets. A stubhub rep says the seats are guaranteed and will be replaced with equal or better seats, which made me feel better because I know I can not replace those seats at that price. About that time, I also jumped on a pair of Opening Day tickets in the upper deck, section 555 for $75 each and I got those tickets weeks ago.

dickallen15
03-13-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm getting a little nervous. I bought my tickets in early January before the ring ceremony was confirmed for 4/4 and paid $29 each for section 102 row 2. I have not heard anything yet about these tickets. A stubhub rep says the seats are guaranteed and will be replaced with equal or better seats, which made me feel better because I know I can not replace those seats at that price. About that time, I also jumped on a pair of Opening Day tickets in the upper deck, section 555 for $75 each and I got those tickets weeks ago.

There really isn't any reason to be nervous. You have season ticketholder seats. Most season ticketholders have not received their tickets yet. Yours will arrive.

AWhiteSoxWinner
03-13-2006, 10:04 AM
I did not know that. Thank you.

lizard6king6
03-13-2006, 03:33 PM
There really isn't any reason to be nervous. You have season ticketholder seats. Most season ticketholders have not received their tickets yet. Yours will arrive.

Im still waiting for tickets too but hes right many people have not got the tickets yet. If it gets to a week before the game, then I be worried. But as of now Im not worried yet.

downstairs
03-13-2006, 05:48 PM
I bought 300-level tix (for a steal in December!) from StubHub for the ring ceremony game... still haven't gotten them yet.

They told me at the time that they'd be here March 15th or later.

So... don't fret until the end of March or so...

The people that put them on sale were most likely season ticket holders- so they didn't even have them at the time. Once they get them, I'm sure they'll take their sweet time mailing them out...