PDA

View Full Version : Email: Season tix in mail soon

NoNeckEra
03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Just got an email from the Sox that says season tix to be mailed soon and to be received week of 3/20

Also says, gates open at 5pm opening nite!
Your 2006 Season Tickets are on the way!
All Full and Split Season Ticket Holders should receive their season ticket packages by the week of March 20.

pearso66
03-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Today I got a large white envelope with the Sox logo in the top left corner, I thought for sure they were my season tickets. Nope, it was nothing but an awesome Grinders poster. Though I was still bummed it wasn't my tickets.

Cat Thief
03-03-2006, 10:10 AM
They are also advertising some nice discounts for Diamond Suites in that email.

dickallen15
03-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Today I got a large white envelope with the Sox logo in the top left corner, I thought for sure they were my season tickets. Nope, it was nothing but an awesome Grinders poster. Though I was still bummed it wasn't my tickets.

Your season tickets will come in a box.

pearso66
03-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Your season tickets will come in a box.

Ahh see, as a first time season ticket holder, I was unaware of this. Thank you.

DaBears
03-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Ahh see, as a first time season ticket holder, I was unaware of this. Thank you.

Why March 20th?? Its so close to opening day:(:

I need at least 2 full weeks to envy the ticket stock:bandance:

chisoxfanatic
03-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Do they make you sign for this type of a package, or is it the type that they just leave on your door step if you're not there? I don't like the idea of them possibly delivering it while I'm at work! I want it in my hands at the time it arrives.

whitesoxwilkes
03-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Do they make you sign for this type of a package, or is it the type that they just leave on your door step if you're not there? I don't like the idea of them possibly delivering it while I'm at work! I want it in my hands at the time it arrives.

They come USPS, so they'll leave them if you're not there.