PDA

View Full Version : Jenks article

Ol' No. 2
03-01-2006, 12:45 PM
I just got an email with a copy of a Bob Nightengale article on Bobby Jenks. I can't tell where it came from, but Nightengale writes for USA Today Sports Weekly, so I assume it came from there. Fascinating article on his past history. Here's an excerpt:
Jenks, 24, was the oldest of three boys born to Robert Jenks and Carla Stage. He says there were drinking binges and beatings. He refuses to talk much about it, saying only that it was a rotten way to grow up.I can't find it in an on-line version, but if anyone else can, please post a link because it's a great read.

champagne030
03-01-2006, 01:00 PM
I just got an email with a copy of a Bob Nightengale article on Bobby Jenks. I can't tell where it came from, but Nightengale writes for USA Today Sports Weekly, so I assume it came from there. Fascinating article on his past history. Here's an excerpt:
I can't find it in an on-line version, but if anyone else can, please post a link because it's a great read.

It's been out for a few weeks......

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66523&highlight=Bobby+Jenks+USA

russ99
03-01-2006, 01:00 PM
I can't find it in an on-line version, but if anyone else can, please post a link because it's a great read.

It was in Baseball Weekly (I refuse to call it SW. BTW: what's up with adding Nascar coverage? That's not a sport!) 2 weeks ago. I'll see if I can find the issue.

Ol' No. 2
03-01-2006, 01:11 PM
It was in Baseball Weekly (I refuse to call it SW. BTW: what's up with adding Nascar coverage? That's not a sport!) 2 weeks ago. I'll see if I can find the issue.Wonder how I missed that one? I can find only the current issue on line.