PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Sheep .........

Hangar18
02-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I am still laughing today, at some pictures that Dr Crawdad and others posted last week, of Weeping Wendy and others from 03, especially the ones of the guys dressed as clowns? Im still laughing at these pics,
anyway we can get them into our collection here? Having Weeping Wendy and Chad is very funny

daveeym
02-28-2006, 04:36 PM
I am still laughing today, at some pictures that Dr Crawdad and others posted last week, of Weeping Wendy and others from 03, especially the ones of the guys dressed as clowns? Im still laughing at these pics,
anyway we can get them into our collection here? Having Weeping Wendy and Chad is very funnyhttp://homepage.mac.com/editbox/images/Sheep.jpg

Whatchu talking about Hangar?

Baby Fisk
03-01-2006, 08:17 AM
anyway we can get them into our collection here? Having Weeping Wendy and Chad is very funny
Alas, there's bad news: Chad has been expelled from college and kicked out of his frat for gross incompetence and toolery on all levels. Chad was last seen headed for Atlantic City to pursue his dream of becoming a cocktail waitress. Wendy is devastated and won't stop weeping. She's locked herself in the bathroom of the sorority house and won't come out again until someone brings her another tub of chocolate chip ice cream. Sad stuff.

More here. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49958)

DumpJerry
03-01-2006, 01:49 PM
I believe those pics have become off limits because they were apparently from the Tribune's collection (hence, copyrighted material). There was a stuck posting from Voodoo recently explaining the situation because there were complaints from the Blue Corporation about this site's use of the pics.

The good news is that we now know that our "observations" about the Chicago Tribune have been seen by the people who depend on the paper for their paychecks.:D:

Hangar18
03-01-2006, 01:56 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/editbox/images/Sheep.jpg

Whatchu talking about Hangar?

(i just burst out laughing)

SOXPHILE
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
I believe those pics have become off limits because they were apparently from the Tribune's collection (hence, copyrighted material). There was a stuck posting from Voodoo recently explaining the situation because there were complaints from the Blue Corporation about this site's use of the pics.

The good news is that we now know that our "observations" about the Chicago Tribune have been seen by the people who depend on the paper for their paychecks.:D:

That's what I find funny. That some over there know that we had the gaul to openly mock their sacred (blue) cow, the sheep-ple, and we skewered and lampooned some of their columnists. Quite cleverly I might add.
:bandance:

gobears1987
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
If this were a ****ing Flubs fan site I bet the Cubune wouldn't have a problem.

Chisox1500
03-01-2006, 02:04 PM
You don't think that the Tribune Company actually respects Cubs fans do you? They would probably charge them double because they would pay it.