PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Cliff Politte stat...

WhiteSoxFan84
02-26-2006, 03:52 AM
Did you know that our very own reliever, Cliff Politte, has had the best hold conversion rate over the past two seasons? It's true, Clifford's 98% Hold Rate has been the best in baseball since 2004. I found that stat in an advertisement I saw on rotoworld.com.

awesomefan
02-26-2006, 11:13 AM
I have already heard about how great Cliff Politte's stats have been.

Thanks for the exact info. This is an awesome Sox website. My favorite.

Cliff is one of my favorite Sox pitchers & he seems like a wonderful guy.

His father was a major league pitcher for about 5 minutes.

I LOVE CLIFF POLITTE!!!!:cool:

hold2dibber
02-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Did you know that our very own reliever, Cliff Politte, has had the best hold conversion rate over the past two seasons? It's true, Clifford's 98% Hold Rate has been the best in baseball since 2004. I found that stat in an advertisement I saw on rotoworld.com.

That's good to hear. My major concern with this team heading into '06 is whether all the guys who had career years in the bullpen last year (Politte, Hermanson, Cotts) can have similar success this year. It makes me feel better to be reminded that Politte was pretty good in '04 as well.

Dan Mega
02-27-2006, 08:02 AM
He's the man. What more can I say?:D:

SOXintheBURGH
02-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Cliff became my favorite reliever in the 2004 season and became the man last year. He should have been an All-Star.

Baby Fisk
02-27-2006, 09:01 AM
There's a Jays message board I occasionally visit, and they despise Politte there. Toronto tried to make him their closer a few years back and he was awful. Then last year a few haters on that board were rooting for him to collapse in the Sox pen. Now they are silently fuming over his success. Fun stuff. :cool: Good luck in 06, Cliff!