PDA

View Full Version : Question about seating at Wrigley Field

WCCMIKE
02-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Well i never been there and my friend scored some bleacher tickets to the sox/cubs game and i have a few questions.Are the bleacher seats view worse then sitting upper deck at the cell or better.Are these seats first come first serve and are you standing for 3 hours.

NSSoxFan
02-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Well i never been there and my friend scored some bleacher tickets to the sox/cubs game and i have a few questions.Are the bleacher seats view worse then sitting upper deck at the cell or better.Are these seats first come first serve and are you standing for 3 hours.

Please direct all questons about the urinal away from the clubhouse.

:D:

DeuceUnit
02-25-2006, 05:35 PM
The view is so so. It is first come first serve though, so plan on waiting in line with a bunch of drunken frat boys for a couple hours before you get in.

WCCMIKE
02-25-2006, 05:37 PM
The view is so so. It is first come first serve though, so plan on waiting in line with a bunch of drunken frat boys for a couple hours before you get in.Ya i heard about that isn't the term bleacher bum eh dunno where i heard that anyway are they standing or sitting seats:smile:

Max Power
02-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I wonder what the view from the bleachers will be like with the renovations. The old bleachers had a pretty good pitch, so sitting farther up wasn't too bad.

Red Barchetta
02-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Ya i heard about that isn't the term bleacher bum eh dunno where i heard that anyway are they standing or sitting seats:smile:

...one of the reasons my "favorite" Cub Manager was Lee Elia. He told it like it was! Anyone have that soundclip? :D:

DumpJerry
02-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Bring a lot of plastic for between the seat and your pants.

MarySwiss
02-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Bring a lot of plastic for between the seat and your pants.

Stop!!! :rolling:

VA_GoGoSox
02-25-2006, 06:57 PM
...one of the reasons my "favorite" Cub Manager was Lee Elia. He told it like it was! Anyone have that soundclip? :D:

Here's a link:

http://www.kenn.com/sounds/elia.wav

This never fails to make me crack up.

SouthSide_HitMen
02-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.kenn.com/sounds/elia.wav

This never fails to make me crack up.

This thread has the full link (the one above gets cut off midway through it) and a transcript (though filtered).

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62173&highlight=cubs

daveeym
02-27-2006, 10:13 AM
The seats aren't bad. However, I believe that some of the seats will actually be assigned after the renovations. So the first come first serve may be adapted a bit.

skottyj242
02-27-2006, 11:24 AM
The seats aren't bad. However, I believe that some of the seats will actually be assigned after the renovations. So the first come first serve may be adapted a bit.

I read the only assigned section is going to be more expensive. I guess it's for the "older" bums.

miker
02-27-2006, 12:47 PM
Does it matter? No one is there to see a baseball game...

Sad
02-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I read the only assigned section is going to be more expensive. I guess it's for the "older" bums.

I thought I heard they're going to have a "Bleacher Box" seat section or something like that... :?:

PatK
02-27-2006, 01:34 PM
I think the UD at the Cell is jsut as good as the bleachers at Wrigley, as far as watching a game go.

What kills me is Flubs fans complaining about how bad the view is from the UD, yet think that the rooftop views at Wrigley are great.