PDA

View Full Version : Marital problems for Sammy?

irish rover
01-10-2002, 12:25 PM
this was on the sox mlb board which orgianted from the cub mlb board

"Just thought I'd pass along another "trivial" tidbit of information on that "class
act" Sammy Sosa. Word out of the D.R. and Cuban press has him in a ton a
marital trouble (again), fortunately, no rum bottles were involved this time though. No, this time
it's just a matter of authorities being called out to his yacht (on several different occasions) and
breaking up parties that were described by a D.R. paper as "floating orgies". His wife is
supposedly filing for divorce. Hey, this explains why he's constantly late for spring training! He's
busy on his boat. Another 18 million well spent by the Trib!"

A cub fan reported that he had seen it reported on a PR tv show Superexclusivo but denied it being true

CubKilla
01-10-2002, 01:41 PM
:moron

"You scumbags! Quit talking about my Messiah Sammy that way! God..... I mean, Sammy can do NO wrong." :giangreco

"Yeah! I don't see what the big deal is here Sox fans. She's obviously unstable. Remember, she tried to kill herself and Sammy raised her from the dead."

duke of dorwood
01-10-2002, 03:02 PM
:barney&sham

Come on down to my boat, baby

duke of dorwood
01-10-2002, 03:03 PM
:kermit

I'm there

SOXSINCE'70
01-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Well,this explains a lot.First,Juanita finally has the guts to tell Mike it's over,then this,and read in the "Cub-une" today that Kirby Puckett and his wife are getting a divorce.

What is it with athletes and spouses?? :hurt

"Yeah,i'm guilty,too.It ain't my fault my ex can't live on my 10 mill a year salary".