PDA

View Full Version : Florida Spring Training Sites 2006

tlebar318
02-24-2006, 04:53 PM
I plan to get to a few. Going to a couple of Braves games at Disney in March also. I visited Astros Camp today wearing my Sox stuff watched them for a while. Bagwell was there which suprised me with the bad shoulder and all. If the Astros don't have room for him I am sure he will DH somewhere in the AL this year as he appeared to be in good shape. Everyone seemed very happy to see him. Garner was still acting like a sourpuss but everyone else seemed to be loose and having a good time. Other than the White Sox I kind of like the Astros....Anyone else making the rounds of ST in Florida?

SectionBNole
02-24-2006, 10:57 PM
I think I will make it to most of the Tampa area ones like TB, Phillies, Blue Jays, and Yankees.

ChiSoxGirl
02-25-2006, 12:09 AM
I think I will make it to most of the Tampa area ones like TB, Phillies, Blue Jays, and Yankees.

Chances are you'll love the Phillies' Spring Training home, Bright House Networks Field in Clearwater; it's beautiful and relatively new! A friend of mine worked for the Clearwater Phillies back in '04 and we went to a game one night and had a great time. From what I remember, they've got a Tiki Bar out on the left field concourse, which was awesome, so definitely check that out.

SectionBNole
02-25-2006, 09:49 AM
I've been there several times. It is a very very nice place, about 20 minutes or so from my home.