PDA

View Full Version : opening night $$$$$$

Hawkeroo1980
02-24-2006, 01:21 PM
it says in the Sun-times that Sox opening night tix are goin for $189 while the Cubs opening day against the cards are goin for $139. The Sun-Times then goes on to say "is it a sox town now" and blah blah blah.

I actually was suprised by this.....:?:

Hangar18
02-24-2006, 01:36 PM
it says in the Sun-times that Sox opening night tix are goin for $189 while the Cubs opening day against the cards are goin for $139. The Sun-Times then goes on to say "is it a sox town now" and blah blah blah.

Awesome! Look for tomorrows Cubune Headline:

Smarter Cub fans pay less for Tickets
South side counterparts not good with math and pay more
Studies show cub fans highly educated

Hitmen77
02-24-2006, 07:54 PM

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Banner Raising Ceremony >>>> Billy Goat Curses.

The Cubs will still get their full houses full of lemmings, but who cares? The excitement right now is on the South Side of town.

CPditka
02-26-2006, 03:16 PM

I was able to score some off Ebay for opening night in the UD only had to pay liek $45 a piece. Most outlets are selling the same ticket for $150+ a pop.

chisoxfanatic
02-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Mine only cost me face-value! :gulp:

SOXSINCE'70
02-27-2006, 05:33 AM
Mine were $124 each on Stubhub.By the way,my friend and I are
sitting in the upper deck and glad we're even going to be there.
We haven't missed an opening day in 6 years.We're not going to
start now.:cool: