PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Arrival False Alarm

NoNeckEra
02-23-2006, 05:10 PM
With all the anticipation about getting my pre-sale tix in the mail, today I receive a beautiful 8 X10 inch box from the Sox with the WS trophy emblazzened in gold on the box cover, only to find it's a brochure for Suites and premium seating.:(:

Dadawg_77
02-24-2006, 09:12 AM
With all the anticipation about getting my pre-sale tix in the mail, today I receive a beautiful 8 X10 inch box from the Sox with the WS trophy emblazzened in gold on the box cover, only to find it's a brochure for Suites and premium seating.:(:

Unmarked envelope means unmarked envelope. At least in the past, it will be a plain white envelope with no logos.

Foulke You
02-24-2006, 09:34 AM
It's weird, I ordered 4 games worth from the pre-sale and 3 of them arrived yesterday. Not sure why my order would get split up like that.:?:

chisoxmike
02-24-2006, 09:48 AM
It's weird, I ordered 4 games worth from the pre-sale and 3 of them arrived yesterday. Not sure why my order would get split up like that.:?:

Yeah, I got tickets for one of the two games. It's weird. I never got the 8x10 box that NoNeckEra was talking about.

pearso66
02-24-2006, 05:34 PM
I haven't received anything yet. Hopefully something will come soon. I'll even take the box that gives false hope.

LongLiveFisk
02-24-2006, 05:37 PM
I got my July 3rd tickets today, still waiting for my other games. I'm glad they threw in a schedule because sometimes I can't find these when I'm looking for them. I'm not sure what that 8x10 thing is mentioned in this thread. I don't have it.

dickallen15
02-24-2006, 05:38 PM
I haven't received anything yet. Hopefully something will come soon. I'll even take the box that gives false hope.

I haven't received anything yet either. Although ticketmaster says the tickets have been printed and sent for the pre-sale. I don't have my dog day tickets, but they are on my account for season ticketholders on the website.

Save McCuddy's
02-24-2006, 08:50 PM

I got all 3 of my games -- but still haven't gotten my season tix yet. Has anybody else?

chisoxmike
02-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I got all 3 of my games -- but still haven't gotten my season tix yet. Has anybody else?

The season tickets don't come until mid-March.

JB98
02-24-2006, 09:06 PM

Nope. I got my Opening Day tix from the presale the other day. My 27-game package hasn't arrived yet.

Soxfanspcu11
02-24-2006, 09:58 PM

I've recieved all my presale tickets, in 3 seperate envelopes!:?:

I'm a full season ticket holder so I'm waiting until March for those.

pearso66
02-24-2006, 11:14 PM
I haven't received anything yet either. Although ticketmaster says the tickets have been printed and sent for the pre-sale. I don't have my dog day tickets, but they are on my account for season ticketholders on the website.

Do you mean they listed your tickets you bought for pre-sale on your season ticket account? If that's what you meant, mine aren't there.

dickallen15
02-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Do you mean they listed your tickets you bought for pre-sale on your season ticket account? If that's what you meant, mine aren't there.

No. Someone said they received their dog day tickets. I didn't, but they do show up on the my white sox account section of the Sox website. The pre-sale tickets, I have yet to receive any of those.

DumpJerry
02-25-2006, 09:18 AM
I got the white box, too, this week. I also got my 50 tickets for July 8th (sorry, already spoken for) this week.

Cat Thief
02-25-2006, 04:12 PM
I have not recieved any tickets. None from Season Ticket holder presale none from the other presale either. Anyone else in the same boat? :angry:

Beer Can Chicken
02-25-2006, 04:56 PM
I have not recieved any tickets. None from Season Ticket holder presale none from the other presale either. Anyone else in the same boat? :angry:
I havent received my ST Pre-sale yet. I was hopnig theyd be here today but NOTHING! Beer Can Chicken is getting upset.

dakuda
02-25-2006, 05:05 PM
I've received nothing as well. It'll come.