PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for me! Woot!

ChiSoxIn06
02-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Got my tickets today...i got the first 2 games of the OAK series in May...cant wait till then..hopefully Big Frank is lighting it up by that time...hope to see you all there.

soxfan43
02-22-2006, 07:48 PM
I got mine yesterday for the first game vs the A's. Going to be a bittersweet day, but Big Frank will definitely get a standing O from me during his first AB.

Etownsox13
02-22-2006, 08:09 PM
...and from me as well...can't wait

The Critic
02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
...but after that first AB.....LOOK OUT!!!......
:D:

chisox2005
02-22-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm starting to get nervous here. Did all you guys use standard mail for shipping? I haven't received mine yet.

Kuzman
02-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Ya people are talking about them recieved thier season tickets and thier presale tickets. I haven't recieved a thing:whiner:

NoNeckEra
02-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Got my tickets today...i got the first 2 games of the OAK series in May...cant wait till then..hopefully Big Frank is lighting it up by that time...hope to see you all there.
Is it just me, or am I the only one having trouble rooting for Frank's success this year? I hope Aaron does great, but Frank's attitude always bothered me.

JohnBasedowYoda
02-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Ya people are talking about them recieved thier season tickets and thier presale tickets. I haven't recieved a thing:whiner:

Neither have I but they're really only guaranteed to be there 48 hours before the event.

ChiSoxIn06
02-22-2006, 09:28 PM
despite his attitude i cant help but root for the guy..maybe its because ive been doing it his whole career and its just the way i am...and as far as shipping goes i used the standard US shipping...and i am shocked that they came this early..i thought they were gonna be douche bags and send them to me a week before the game.

Etownsox13
02-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Is it just me, or am I the only one having trouble rooting for Frank's success this year? I hope Aaron does great, but Frank's attitude always bothered me.

No matter what his attitude has always been (chalk it up to Frank being Frank) This guy has been the one constant on the field for the Sox for 14 years. He's hit 400+ HR for the Sox, was probably one of the top 3 hitters in baseball for a 10 year period, was a part of our first World Series...etc.

I for one will give Frank a standing O every at bat

NoNeckEra
02-22-2006, 11:39 PM
No matter what his attitude has always been (chalk it up to Frank being Frank) This guy has been the one constant on the field for the Sox for 14 years. He's hit 400+ HR for the Sox, was probably one of the top 3 hitters in baseball for a 10 year period, was a part of our first World Series...etc.

Agreed. He deserves a standing O back at the Cell, but I'm not rooting for him to tear it up with the A's in general.

gosox3072
02-22-2006, 11:55 PM
I also will give him a standing O every at bat....but i hope he goes 0-4 with 4Ks every game vs us

Martinigirl
02-23-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm starting to get nervous here. Did all you guys use standard mail for shipping? I haven't received mine yet.

I didn't get mine today either, so I am more than a little nervous now.

IlliniSox4Life
02-23-2006, 12:39 AM
No matter what his attitude has always been (chalk it up to Frank being Frank) This guy has been the one constant on the field for the Sox for 14 years. He's hit 400+ HR for the Sox, was the best hitter in baseball for a 10 year period, was a part of our first World Series...etc.

Fixed it for you.

jake5824
02-23-2006, 07:47 AM
im waiting on opening day and my cubs series.

Cat Thief
02-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Neither have I but they're really only guaranteed to be there 48 hours before the event.

If my tix aren't here 2 weeks before the event I am calling everyone and their uncle at Ticket****er.

I am rushing home everyday to look in my mailbox and nothing ever comes. :whiner:

nevr say dye sox
02-23-2006, 10:04 AM
to me it seems that everyone in the south suburbs have received their tickets. However the guy from Downers said he hasn't received his tickets, Burr Ridge hasn't received tickets, and I'm in OakBrook and have not received tickets either. From the looks of it everyone in Indiana has received their tickets. Probably trying to make up for the Bears tickets being restricted from Indiana fan's!

Soxfanspcu11
02-23-2006, 10:43 AM
to me it seems that everyone in the south suburbs have received their tickets. However the guy from Downers said he hasn't received his tickets, Burr Ridge hasn't received tickets, and I'm in OakBrook and have not received tickets either. From the looks of it everyone in Indiana has received their tickets. Probably trying to make up for the Bears tickets being restricted from Indiana fan's!

I'm from Indiana and I only recieved half or so of my tickets from the presale. Also, they didn't restrict sales for Indiana residents for the Bears game. They changed it for Illinois and NW Indiana.

Gammons Peter
02-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Don't worry, they'll come. I haven't received mine (weekend package and pre-sale) yet.

Dan Mega
02-23-2006, 11:18 AM
I live in Lakeview and I received 1/4 of my tickets.

Doobie148
02-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm in Morton Grove and I got all of mine by Tuesday. The first order came last week, the rest on Tuesday.

Fake Chet Lemon
02-23-2006, 01:54 PM

I think you are in the minority. After 16 years he really was booted out the door. It WAS time, but I'll give him a pass for a couple of comments when he was upset. It sucks being told you're not wanted and your past contributions no longer matter to anyone. Go out and hit 40 big guy!

ewokpelts
02-23-2006, 01:59 PM
I think you are in the minority. After 16 years he really was booted out the door. It WAS time, but I'll give him a pass for a couple of comments when he was upset. It sucks being told you're not wanted and your past contributions no longer matter to anyone. Go out and hit 40 big guy!Frank's days were numbered the minute Prof. Chaos begame GM. Konerko was always his guy. The ONLY reason Frank was here from 03-05 was Uncle Jerry, who stood by Frank out of loyalty.
Gene