PDA

View Full Version : The "Other" Trophy Tour Update 2/22

Hangar18
02-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Getting towards the end of the Trophy Party/Tour here .............
Most of you know the other Trophy will be in the St. Patricks Day Parade in Naperville on March 11th .......................

But its now also tentatively scheduled to be at Grizzlys Lodge on north Lincoln.
They would love to have a Trophy Party there also, and who am I to say no?

mjharrison72
02-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Getting towards the end of the Trophy Party/Tour here .............
Most of you know the other Trophy will be in the St. Patricks Day Parade in Naperville on March 11th .......................

But its now also tentatively scheduled to be at Grizzlys Lodge on north Lincoln.
They would love to have a Trophy Party there also, and who am I to say no?
That's very close to where I live... will that be on the 11th as well? If so, what time? If not, when?

skottyj242
02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
We've gotta get Daver to come to Grizzlie's just because of the exotic meat selection they have there. When is that going to be? Where's it going to be at for the South Side parade? And for the last time when's the Wicker Park/Bucktown stop? What about a South Side stop?

Hangar18
02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
That's very close to where I live... will that be on the 11th as well? If so, what time? If not, when?

No ....stay tuned for that date, Trophy at Grizzlys will be in March, possibly Friday nite March 24th, think theyre doing a sign and promo for it too!

Hangar18
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
We've gotta get Daver to come to Grizzlie's just because of the exotic meat selection they have there. When is that going to be? Where's it going to be at for the South Side parade? And for the last time when's the Wicker Park/Bucktown stop? What about a South Side stop?

SouthSide stop probably at Jimbos Opening Nite
WickerPark stop probably at Northside Cafe early April
Grizzleys stop probably Friday March 24th.
SouthSide Irish Parade 3/12 stop YOUR supposed to be working on remember?
Naperville Irish Parade 3/11 stop & Quigleys afterward

skottyj242
02-22-2006, 01:36 PM
SouthSide stop probably at Jimbos Opening Nite
WickerPark stop probably at Northside Cafe early April
Grizzleys stop probably Friday March 24th.
SouthSide Irish Parade 3/12 stop YOUR supposed to be working on remember?
Naperville Irish Parade 3/11 stop & Quigleys afterward

I said I would be at Quigleys on the 12th. It's way off the parade route but will be packed after the parade. I would be pretty weary of you walking around with the trophy during the parade, I can imagine many a drunk knocking people over just to get close to you. I just would hate to see it get hurt. Why the Northside Cafe? What about Lottie's for Wicker Park?

mjharrison72
02-22-2006, 02:17 PM
No ....stay tuned for that date, Trophy at Grizzlys will be in March, possibly Friday nite March 24th, think theyre doing a sign and promo for it too!
They DO realize it's not the REAL trophy, right? :redneck

Hangar18
02-22-2006, 02:20 PM
I said I would be at Quigleys on the 12th. It's way off the parade route but will be packed after the parade. I would be pretty weary of you walking around with the trophy during the parade, I can imagine many a drunk knocking people over just to get close to you. I just would hate to see it get hurt. Why the Northside Cafe? What about Lottie's for Wicker Park?

Naperville Irish Parade is SATURDAY MARCH 11th, not 12th.
SouthSide Irish Parade is Sunday March 12th, you were going to set up something .......and YES I do not want to be walking around with it .......
at Quigleys, were setting up a table for people to see it.
Lotties is a great idea, I forgot about that place ......Id like to do it at a SOX Friendly bar

skottyj242
02-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Naperville Irish Parade is SATURDAY MARCH 11th, not 12th.
SouthSide Irish Parade is Sunday March 12th, you were going to set up something .......and YES I do not want to be walking around with it .......
at Quigleys, were setting up a table for people to see it.
Lotties is a great idea, I forgot about that place ......Id like to do it at a SOX Friendly bar

I was talking about the Quigleys on 111th and Pulaski for the South Side Parade. I know a few bartenders and they should be able to display the trophy behind the bar. That's like two miles from the parade. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go to the actual parade, I'll probably just hang out there all day.

Paxson93
02-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I actually emailed Brooks (don't shoot me-- it's the first time I have ever done it I SWEAR! :tongue:) about having the real trophy make an appearance at the Southside Parade. he said they are "attempting to work on it" whatever the heck that means....

roylestillman
02-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Ah Cripe, this is screwing everything up. I've already seen the real trophy, its the "other" one I want to get a look at.

chisoxfanatic
02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Will the trophy make an appearance on Opening Night?