PDA

View Full Version : Sox Want More

MarySwiss
02-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Nice article in today's Arizona Republic.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/special3/articles/0222whitesox0222.html

GoSox2K3
02-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Nice article!

skottyj242
02-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I think Juan should get a Master Card, I always have trouble with my Visa too.

veeter
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Between Kenny, Cooper and the players, these guys never say a wrong thing. They were classy throughout the post-season and classy after winning. Since, they've spoken of repeating and not being complacent. As happy as I was when they won, I've only become happier and prouder to be a White Sox fan. These guys are awesome.

ChiSoxGirl
02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Between Kenny, Cooper and the players, these guys never say a wrong thing. They were classy throughout the post-season and classy after winning. Since, they've spoken of repeating and not being complacent. As happy as I was when they won, I've only become happier and prouder to be a White Sox fan. These guys are awesome.

Well said, my friend! :thumbsup:

SOecks
02-22-2006, 02:15 PM

Exactly. None of them seem to have big heads now and it's great to hear so many of them coming to camp early. Still enjoying everything. Not getting bitter and negative like so many players after they make it big (bonds, manny). I love this team.