PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club ?

NoNeckEra
02-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Does anyone have an idea of how crowded it's going to be up there this year?
I have an option to sign up, but I have the feeling it's going to be packed every game.

Banix12
02-20-2006, 09:20 PM
The bar I imagine will be packed on most gamedays, especially the big games. Though it is always crowded during the big games. The restaurant though runs on reservations so just call ahead and set what time you want to come and you shouldn't have a problem.

CLR01
02-20-2006, 09:24 PM
You can call and make reservations for the bar (tables by the windows) as well. You have to be there before the game starts and if you decide to sit their during the game they will charge you. I am not sure if they will reserve other tables though. It has been a while since I reserved one of those so the rules might have changed.

SOXPHILE
02-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Do they still have that strange rule, where you can't pay with cash up there, and use your credit card instead ?

Martinigirl
02-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Do they still have that strange rule, where you can't pay with cash up there, and use your credit card instead ?

Yeap, credit cards only.

whitesoxwin
02-21-2006, 01:40 PM
I thought the cut-off date for signing up was Monday?

Jerko
02-21-2006, 01:41 PM
I thought the cut-off date for signing up was Monday?

That's when we had to have our applications in, yes.

alohafri
02-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Not really a strange rule when you think about it. They also automatically add a 15% or so gratuity to your bill. It is up to you if you wish to add to it.

People come and go frequently, so by charging and adding the tip right away, you avoid two things..."dine and ditch" and having to wait for your server to bring you your bill if you are in a hurry to see the first pitch from your seat.

whitesoxwin
02-22-2006, 12:33 PM
By the way, the Stadium Club will be totally Smoke Free this season.
This has already been decided as the Stadium Club is used "year round".

dllrbll7
03-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Just got the stadium club tickets and the letter the sent was confusing. With the "master" membership card I can go in any time with or without a paper voucher? I can also bring up to 6 people to the bar? Is that only with the master card or any voucher can bring up to 6? It also said to charge to a credit card the guest must be in pssession of a master membership card or the proper daily coupon?
Am I reading into this too much or can someone just sum up how it works?

Thanks