PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying tickets

WCCMIKE
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
My first question is i noticed the lower reserved is 14 bucks to 42 bucks.So my question is where are the 14 doller seats and how far back are they from the 42.My last question if i buy a ticket to a monday game are they still having the half price monday if so what's ticket master charge me.

dcb56
02-19-2006, 10:46 PM
My first question is i noticed the lower reserved is 14 bucks to 42 bucks.So my question is where are the 14 doller seats and how far back are they from the 42.My last question if i buy a ticket to a monday game are they still having the half price monday if so what's ticket master charge me.

The 14 dollar price for those seats reflect the half price Monday discount.

itsnotrequired
02-19-2006, 10:49 PM
The $14 seats are for Monday and reflect the half-price discount. The $42 price is for the Cubs games. All seats in Lower Reserve cost the same whether you are in the first row or behind the foul pole.

Tickets bought through TM for Monday games are half-price.

WCCMIKE
02-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh ok thanks for the help:smile:

WSDaytonOH
02-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Sox fan in Dayton, Ohio seeking to purchase tickets to May 7th vs. Royals. I'm talking good seats near the dugout.

Any help? Is this the right place to post?

chisoxmike
02-20-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm talking good seats near the dugout.

:rolling:

Max Power
02-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Sox fan in Dayton, Ohio seeking to purchase tickets to May 7th vs. Royals. I'm talking good seats near the dugout.

Welcome.

Those kind of seats are long gone to season ticket holders. You could probably get some decent lower deck seats for that game. If you want better than that you'll have to check the "secondary" market.

Good luck.

BeefyD
02-20-2006, 12:17 PM

Why would you think this would be a better place than Stubhub?

steff
02-20-2006, 12:27 PM
:rolling:

C'mon now.. give the new guy a break. :tongue:

WSDaytonOH
02-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Why would you think this would be a better place than Stubhub?

Stubhub and most other sites have the same tickets just at different prices. I was hoping there was maybe a ticket exchange area of this site. I'm also looking on ebay to maybe save a couple of bucks.

bludupree
02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Stubhub and most other sites have the same tickets just at different prices. I was hoping there was maybe a ticket exchange area of this site. I'm also looking on ebay to maybe save a couple of bucks.

I know there is a ticket exchange where season ticket holders can sell their tickets, however I'm not sure if non season ticket holders can access it. Tickets in the lower deck behind the plate are extremely hard to get unless you know a season ticket holder. I have a 27-game package for third row but it is way down the line.

WSDaytonOH
02-21-2006, 10:37 AM
I know there is a ticket exchange where season ticket holders can sell their tickets, however I'm not sure if non season ticket holders can access it. Tickets in the lower deck behind the plate are extremely hard to get unless you know a season ticket holder. I have a 27-game package for third row but it is way down the line.

Thanks for the info. I get back to Chi-town for family events a few times each summer. I made it to the labor day saturday night game. I've got my fingers crossed.

itsnotrequired
02-21-2006, 11:25 AM

Non-season ticket holders have access to the site for purchasing tickets from season-ticket holders. Only season-ticket holders are able to post tickets for sale.

WSDaytonOH
02-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Non-season ticket holders have access to the site for purchasing tickets from season-ticket holders. Only season-ticket holders are able to post tickets for sale.

Where's that site? I got Royals tickets off of Ebay but might need tickets for later in the year.

bludupree
02-22-2006, 08:50 AM
Where's that site? I got Royals tickets off of Ebay but might need tickets for later in the year.

https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/tmt_login.htmI?tEx=1&l=EN

SouthSideSoxFan
02-22-2006, 09:05 AM
That link doesn't seem to work.

How about: Chicago White Sox ticketExchange (http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=whitesox)