PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Kerry Wood out for year?

Iwritecode
01-09-2002, 01:23 PM
I got this from the troll board and was wondering if anyone heard anything like this? The guy said Gammons reported it on the radio.

duke of dorwood
01-09-2002, 01:27 PM
I have had sports radio on all AM and heard nothing yet

Jerry_Manuel
01-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I got this from the troll board and was wondering if anyone heard anything like this? The guy said Gammons reported it on the radio.

Code, please no more troll board rumors. You know everything posted on there is bs.

RichH55
01-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Kerry Wood is a guy they will have to watch real close for the rest of his career.....great arm, but early Tommy John....it isn't like Tommy John is a one time cure all....if I recall Wood came back early from it and if he is injured for this year we could be looking at the Jose Rijo career path

bc2k
01-09-2002, 05:05 PM
what do you guys mean by troll site?

Jerry_Manuel
01-09-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
what do you guys mean by troll site?

The espn.com Sox message board.

Iwritecode
01-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Code, please no more troll board rumors. You know everything posted on there is bs.

Well, not everything. Only about 99%. That's why I always come back here and see if anyone can verify them. I haven't heard anything about either of the ones I've posted.

Jerry_Manuel
01-10-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Well, not everything. Only about 99%. That's why I always come back here and see if anyone can verify them. I haven't heard anything about either of the ones I've posted.

I don't care about Wood so I won't comment on him. However Sandy was at last night's Bulls game. They interviewed him and he looked fine to me. They showed him walking back to his seat and he walked normal. He wasn't limping around like someone who supposedly had 2 more knee operations would.

bc2k
01-12-2002, 12:30 AM
So is there any new information about kerry wood? It has been a few days since this thread was posted. Was it just a rumor or is he really out for the season.

Jerry_Manuel
01-12-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by bc2k
So is there any new information about kerry wood? It has been a few days since this thread was posted. Was it just a rumor or is he really out for the season.

It was just troll board BS.

RedPinStripes
01-12-2002, 02:51 AM
:knue
"I'll tell you everything you want to know about Kerry Wood."