PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie on Comcast Right Now

Viva Medias B's
02-17-2006, 04:40 PM
He appears to be having his State of Spring Training press conference. The press is asking him not about the team but about this recent comments about Alex Rodriguez. Ozzie is just being Ozzie, basically.

I see that the media is really interested in the team.

NoNeckEra
02-17-2006, 04:50 PM
This is good stuff.

chaerulez
02-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Did I hear right? Three Venezulean's are on the Italy team? If that's true I don't know how anyone can take this event seriously.

Soxfanspcu11
02-17-2006, 04:55 PM
I LOOOOVE OZ and seeing him on tv just means that the season is QUICKLY approaching!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Plus, that is a SWEET leather jacket!

peeonwrigley
02-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Ozzie looked like a hardass with his chains and leather jacket. Good stuff.

Viva Medias B's
02-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Ozzie has apologized to Alex Rodriguez and the White Sox organization for what he said about him. I did not catch this because I missed the beginning of Ozzie presser.

oeo
02-17-2006, 05:01 PM
"They have one more day to be World Champions."

tick53
02-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Ozzie has apologized to Alex Rodriguez and the White Sox organization for what he said about him. I did not catch this because I missed the beginning of Ozzie presser.

Sportscenter ran it, you can also catch the Trib Live re-broadcast later.

maurice
02-17-2006, 08:36 PM
AP (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-bba-white-sox-guillen,1,6702321.story?coll=sns-ap-sports-headlines) story on Ozzie's apology.

Lip Man 1
02-17-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry Ozzie apologized. He was dead-on. Rodriguez was born in the U.S. He plays for the U.S. period. That's why the WBC is a farce. A-Rod even being considered to play for the Dominican team has as much credibility as Piazza playing for Italy and Mulder playing for Holland.

Lip

dickallen15
02-17-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm sorry Ozzie apologized. He was dead-on. Rodriguez was born in the U.S. He plays for the U.S. period. That's why the WBC is a farce. A-Rod even being considered to play for the Dominican team has as much credibility as Piazza playing for Italy and Mulder playing for Holland.

Lip

Of course its a farce, but its not Ozzie's place to rip ARod about it. If anything, ARod is one guy, with his duel citizenship who may have a case that he has a choice to make. He was in a tough spot, and probably went about it the wrong way trying to make everyone happy. If someone prominent gets injured , I have a feeling this tournament is one and done. I really have no idea how its supposed to build up the sport. How much more into baseball can Latins and Asians be? They love it. The sport is never going to be big in Europe.

flo-B-flo
02-17-2006, 11:11 PM

Lip I thought $rods people were Cuban. What IS his ancestry?