PDA

View Full Version : Cool Collectible-Easy to make

Bobbo35
02-17-2006, 07:10 AM
I used the World Championship card set and put the entire team in a floating frame (get at michael's for 12.00). Also did the same for the season highlights. They look very nice. I suggest you try it out. Good collectors item. I will get a picture up ASAP.

NonetheLoaiza
02-17-2006, 10:31 AM
I used the World Championship card set and put the entire team in a floating frame (get at michael's for 12.00). Also did the same for the season highlights. They look very nice. I suggest you try it out. Good collectors item. I will get a picture up ASAP.

I did something like that for my playoff tickets. I cutout some of that matboard stuff, and put the tickets in there, and it looks pretty sweet. If anyone has pictures of the various items they had framed/made from last year, I'd like to see them, just to get some more ideas of what I could do...

BLRMKRdave
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64302

rookie
02-18-2006, 11:44 AM
cool, I got those same baseball cards for Christmas and I've yet to figure out what to do with them...post or send a picture of it, cause I've not very creative and would like to see how to do it