PDA

View Full Version : Sox/Orioles Question

1951Campbell
02-16-2006, 09:28 AM
For anyone who ordered tickets from the Orioles online for the games in late July at Camden Yards, and requested the tickets be mailed to you, have you received them yet? I haven't gotten mine yet. I ordered about a month ago, and while I realize that they say tickets will be received before March 1st, I'm starting to get worried.

Scottiehaswheels
02-16-2006, 09:32 AM
For anyone who ordered tickets from the Orioles online for the games in late July at Camden Yards, and requested the tickets be mailed to you, have you received them yet? I haven't gotten mine yet. I ordered about a month ago, and while I realize that they say tickets will be received before March 1st, I'm starting to get worried.

I didn't order Orioles tix but I ordered Twins/Red Sox/Pirates that I have yet to receive.... Ordered all those about a month ago so I'm in the same worried boat as you... Just outta curiousity, what seats did you get for Camden Yards? I thought about getting some for there but could only get UD which struck me as odd for a crappy team like the O's...

1951Campbell
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
I didn't order Orioles tix but I ordered Twins/Red Sox/Pirates that I have yet to receive.... Ordered all those about a month ago so I'm in the same worried boat as you... Just outta curiousity, what seats did you get for Camden Yards? I thought about getting some for there but could only get UD which struck me as odd for a crappy team like the O's...

They're about halfway between 3rd and the pole and halfway up the bowl.

Scottiehaswheels
02-16-2006, 10:05 AM
They're about halfway between 3rd and the pole and halfway up the bowl.

Not bad... I tried to get them the day they went on sale... 2 tix best available got me 2nd level at the corners... thought that was a joke so I passed... figure when the O's officially suck in July they'll be dumping those... So you ordered those a month ago and got great seats huh? Might have to look into getting them again if I can get good seats...

In regards to receiving them... Post a message on the Orioles board and see if anyone else has gotten theirs?

1951Campbell
02-16-2006, 10:17 AM
In regards to receiving them... Post a message on the Orioles board and see if anyone else has gotten theirs?

Duh. Why didn't I think of that?