PDA

View Full Version : Quick UD season ticket question

Timmy D's
02-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Sorry for something I know has been discussed before, but I cant find a clear cut answer on , if yo have UD season tickets, I read yoou can go down to the lower deck during the game, is this correct?? Also/and how do they know your tickets for that particular game are part of your full season package? I have UD 81 game seasons, but would like to go down and visit people I know w/ lower level tix on certain games they will be there, but now fearing I cant. I never owned"full" season B4 on my own, always split better quality lower level seats every year w/ a large group, that suddenly dispersed this year.:(:

Thanks for any help or advice on this. I've called Sox last few days, and get nothing but a busy signal.

Ol' No. 2
02-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Sorry for something I know has been discussed before, but I cant find a clear cut answer on , if yo have UD season tickets, I read yoou can go down to the lower deck during the game, is this correct?? Also/and how do they know your tickets for that particular game are part of your full season package? I have UD 81 game seasons, but would like to go down and visit people I know w/ lower level tix on certain games they will be there, but now fearing I cant. I never owned"full" season B4 on my own, always split better quality lower level seats every year w/ a large group, that suddenly dispersed this year.:(:

Thanks for any help or advice on this. I've called Sox last few days, and get nothing but a busy signal.Full season tickets are printed on different stock. They're easily distinguishable. I'm assuming they're going to keep this policy this year, but with the increased numbers, you never know.

Timmy D's
02-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Great!! Thanks for the quick reply! I feel better/relieved about the situation now.

delben91
02-15-2006, 04:57 PM
I have an 81 game plan for the upper deck. My rep assured me that I'd be able to get on the lower level with my tickets. I assume that's true for all upper deck season ticket holders (at least 81 game plans, not sure about the partials).

NoNeckEra
02-15-2006, 04:57 PM
My rep told me you get a pass(some kind of card) allowing you access.

ewokpelts
02-15-2006, 06:18 PM
If you have a ticketmaster printed season ticket, your account number is on the ticket.
Gene

DannyCaterFan
02-15-2006, 07:04 PM
I've been an upper deck 27 game plan ticket holder for the past 6 years. I have always been able to go down to the lower deck by just showing the usher my ticket. Hopefully this won't change this year. In the past, on those cold April & May nights with less than 15,000 in attendance, we usually end up sitting somewhere downstairs. I realize this will be impossible this year! I still want access to the lower bowl though.

itsnotrequired
02-15-2006, 07:06 PM
I've been an upper deck 27 game plan ticket holder for the past 6 years. I have always been able to go down to the lower deck by just showing the usher my ticket. Hopefully this won't change this year. In the past, on those cold April & May nights with less than 15,000 in attendance, we usually end up sitting somewhere downstairs. I realize this will be impossible this year! I still want access to the lower bowl though.

I'm with you. I'm not interested in trying to sneak into seats downstairs or clog up the concourse. My only interest in visiting the lower deck is to check out BP or the statues from time to time. Come game time, my butt is in my seat.

NorthSideSox72
02-16-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm with you. I'm not interested in trying to sneak into seats downstairs or clog up the concourse. My only interest in visiting the lower deck is to check out BP or the statues from time to time. Come game time, my butt is in my seat.

You will get to. The season tickets you will receive in the mail are different than the ones others have. They are labeled differently, and have different bar codes, allowing you access to the 100-level.

Jerko
02-16-2006, 10:43 AM

Just hope things stay "orderly" once the season starts because if there's a throng of people just jamming the concourse for every game, I can see them "changing" that UD ST policy mid-stream. That has not been discussed as far as I know and is only my opinion, but a lot of things MIGHT be different this year. This is new for the Sox too, not just us fans!

itsnotrequired
02-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Just hope things stay "orderly" once the season starts because if there's a throng of people just jamming the concourse for every game, I can see them "changing" that UD ST policy mid-stream. That has not been discussed as far as I know and is only my opinion, but a lot of things MIGHT be different this year. This is new for the Sox too, not just us fans!

That's my concern as well. Season ticket holders have been granted access in the past but who knows what will happen this season. Perhaps only full-season UD holders will get access?

scottjanssens
02-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Be aware that many ushers are unaware that upper deck season ticket holders are allowed in the lower deck (even with the photo tickets). I'd say it's about 40-50% of them. I assume these people didn't pay attention at orientation. Be prepared to meet ushers who will insist that you're not allowed. Be nice and insist that they ask another usher. This has always resoved the problem for me.

Also note that if you have a ticket master ticket with your account number on it, you'll need to get it stamped at the guest relations booth in the upper deck. (Yes, that means you need to go up to the 500 level before going into the 100 level.)

If the Sox are giving out a card for upper deck season ticketholders, that's new this year and a good idea. I had lots of problems with ushers last year.

gosox3072
02-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Did we come up with a consensus about this? I bought 9 games from someones full season plan. Will i be able to get down w/ just my ticket....can i get a stamp upstairs.....or will i need some kind of season ticket holder card? If we need a card is it possible for the Holder to get multiple cards or 1 per ticket bought?

Maybe someone can help me out if theyve heard anything from thier rep?

Ol' No. 2
02-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Did we come up with a consensus about this? I bought 9 games from someones full season plan. Will i be able to get down w/ just my ticket....can i get a stamp upstairs.....or will i need some kind of season ticket holder card? If we need a card is it possible for the Holder to get multiple cards or 1 per ticket bought?

Maybe someone can help me out if theyve heard anything from thier rep?All those questions have been answered in this thread.

gosox3072
02-22-2006, 04:53 PM
All those questions have been answered in this thread.

Noooooo they havent.....There are 3 responses

Itll be printed on the ticket
You have to go upstairs to get stamped
You need a card to get to the LL

I wanna know which is true!!

Ol' No. 2
02-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Noooooo they havent.....There are 3 responses

Itll be printed on the ticket
You have to go upstairs to get stamped
You need a card to get to the LL

I wanna know which is true!!Full season tickets are printed on different stock with the account number printed on them.

ewokpelts
02-22-2006, 05:40 PM
from my rep:

You’re cool for lower level access as long as you have the Season Ticket, the one with the pictures on them.

No worries….13 game plans do not have access to the lower level