PDA

View Full Version : Dog Day

bridgeportcopper
02-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Anyone know how you go about participating in the dog day thing? Do you buy lower reserved? bleachers? do you have to buy another ticket for your dog? Help me please as my pug Bailey really wants to go to a game.....he was there alongside me watching all the TV games that we didn't attend last year.

Ol' No. 2
02-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Anyone know how you go about participating in the dog day thing? Do you buy lower reserved? bleachers? do you have to buy another ticket for your dog? Help me please as my pug Bailey really wants to go to a game.....he was there alongside me watching all the TV games that we didn't attend last year.There's a special section. Call the Sox at (312) 674-1000 to get a form. Better hurry.

bridgeportcopper
02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
thanks so much ol no. 2. i knew someone would come through, unfortunately just called and that is all ready sold out.....thanks, i'll have to remember to do that earlier next year! :D:Do people scalp dog tickets?

Ol' No. 2
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
thanks so much ol no. 2. i knew someone would come through, unfortunately just called and that is all ready sold out.....thanks, i'll have to remember to do that earlier next year! :D:Do people scalp dog tickets?Already? Man, that's getting to be as tough a ticket as opening day.

Jerko
02-15-2006, 02:48 PM
thanks so much ol no. 2. i knew someone would come through, unfortunately just called and that is all ready sold out.....thanks, i'll have to remember to do that earlier next year! :D:Do people scalp dog tickets?

That's entrapment officer.

DaBears
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM

someone has already posted on CL looking for tickets. I would imagine someone has them that wont be able to go...

Ol' No. 2
02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
someone has already posted on CL looking for tickets. I would imagine someone has them that wont be able to go...Theoretically the ticket also applies to the dog and isn't transferrable, because you have to provide a rabies tag number. You have to specify the breed, so you can't sneak in a cocker spaniel in place of a St. Bernard. I don't know if they actually check, though.

RoobarbPie
02-15-2006, 04:06 PM
How the hell is it already sold out??? I got my form in the mail on Friday, sent it back on Saturday...... Were people rushing their applications to the Cell or something???

I've been there every year and would be disappointed if I couldn't take my dog again. My boxer even made part of the application cover last year with her jersey on, peeking into the dugout.

Parrothead
02-15-2006, 06:17 PM
How the hell is it already sold out??? I got my form in the mail on Friday, sent it back on Saturday...... Were people rushing their applications to the Cell or something???

I've been there every year and would be disappointed if I couldn't take my dog again. My boxer even made part of the application cover last year with her jersey on, peeking into the dugout.

I got my last week or earlier. Can't remember. They sent forms to the people who brought a dog to the game before. In addition, they are only have 250 dogs instead of the 500 they used to have. Not sure if I will get tickets either. Guess winning hurts sometimes.:cool:

skottyj242
02-16-2006, 03:22 PM
There's a special section. Call the Sox at (312) 674-1000 to get a form. Better hurry.

I thought this thread was about dollar dog Thursdays for a minute and I started laughing out loud. I pictured someone calling asking for a form so they could buy hot-dogs (with or without ketchup...it's up to you, you paid for it) for a buck.

DaBears
02-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Theoretically the ticket also applies to the dog and isn't transferrable, because you have to provide a rabies tag number. You have to specify the breed, so you can't sneak in a cocker spaniel in place of a St. Bernard. I don't know if they actually check, though.

Hmmm I never knew that, but then again Ive never brought my dog (she hates other dogs:(: )...I guess you have gotta look for someone with the same breed as yours!