PDA

View Full Version : Bajenaru in the Majors?

crazyozzie02
02-15-2006, 02:00 PM
(Mods place this where you need to)

I was just wondering what you guys think the chances of Jeff Bajenaru making the major leauge roster is. I like this guy personally. Plus i want to see him suceed because i bought a cut-off jersey of his at sox fest.

Colin

MUsoxfan
02-15-2006, 02:03 PM
(Mods place this where you need to)

I was just wondering what you guys think the chances of Jeff Bajenaru making the major leauge roster is. I like this guy personally. Plus i want to see him suceed because i bought a cut-off jersey of his at sox fest.

Colin

I know another guy who wants him to succeed because he bought a Bajenaru jersey at Soxfest

crazyozzie02
02-15-2006, 02:07 PM
I know another guy who wants him to succeed because he bought a Bajenaru jersey at Soxfest

I tell ya, its the jersey of the future:D:

White Sox Randy
02-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I wanted him to succeed but not anymore because I just bought a Rusty Tucker jersey.

zach074
02-15-2006, 08:47 PM

I started the whole get a Bajenaru jersey at the garage sale trend. Even though mine only has the number and no name.

Jjav829
02-15-2006, 08:48 PM
I wanted him to succeed but not anymore because I just bought a Rusty Tucker jersey.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I hate to keep posting laughing messages, but that's too good to not have someone reply with that smilie. :D: