PDA

View Full Version : "Thin" Sox license plate frame

fincher
02-14-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm looking for a White Sox license plate frame that is thin on all four sides. I saw car with it yesterday. What I like about it is it does not cover "Illinois" at the top and "land of Lincoln" at the bottom. Very simple and yet slick.

I've searched everywhere online and even checked out Grandstand.

Any ideas? Thanks!

dcb56
02-14-2006, 12:45 AM
They're all over the place on ebay. Just do a search for "White Sox license plate frame"

MUsoxfan
02-14-2006, 01:59 AM
I'm pretty sure all of them don't cover that much of the plate. I bought a shiny metal one about a year ago and it doesn't cover up any plate info

Kuzman
02-14-2006, 07:26 AM
I had a shiny one I bought from the game last year on the back of my car. That has now moved to the front in order for the shiny World Champion plate to go in the back. :redneck

fincher
02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks guys. Of course, I checked eBay and lots of other places but I guess I did not explain myself very well. All of the frames I've found are not thin all the way around. My current, generic frame is one of those stock silver frames you can get at Target or AutoZone. No graphics at all.

But, I am looking for the exact sized frame but with the Sox graphics. The one I saw the other day was awesome!!! I tried to pull up to the guy and ask him but he was flyin'. It was understated but classy.

Anyway, thanks again for trying.