PDA

View Full Version : box office hours this weekend / avoiding tm fees

dirty_k
02-13-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm interested in picking up some tickets this weekend and avoiding tickmaster charges. Does anyone know if the box office is open all weekend? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday afternoon but don't want to arrive to find sales are only on-line or at ticketmaster outlets.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/images/email/y2005/bevels_5px/bevel_lm.gifIndividual-game tickets to 2006 White Sox home games at U.S. Cellular Field will go on sale Friday, February 17 at 10:00 a.m. CT online at whitesox.com.

Tickets also will be available through Ticketmaster phone lines at (312) 559-1212 and (866) SOX-GAME and at Chicagoland Ticketmaster outlets. Box Office Hours
The U.S. Cellular Field Box Office is open on non-game days Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. On game days, the Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (when a day game is scheduled), 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (when a night game is scheduled); Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (day game) and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (night game); Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (day game), 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (night game).

skottyj242
02-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I really don't know if there will be much left if you wait until Sunday.