PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie to be on Tonight's "El Beísbol Latino de Hoy"

Viva Medias B's
02-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Jesse Rogers just said that Ozzie will be on his son's radio show this evening. I am sure Ozzie will address the White House situation.

Viva Medias B's
02-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Ozzie is definitely talking about the White House situation, and I think (but not totally sure) he is reitering his stance as an apolitcial person. They also seem to be taking about the diplocatic relationship between Hugo Chavez and the United States. Ozzie is also talking about Mayor Daley, but I am not sure what he is saying about the mayor.

34 Inch Stick
02-13-2006, 10:31 AM
It sounds riveting. I'm glad to see Ozzie's son is stepping out to make a name for himself in the broadcasting business.

HotelWhiteSox
02-13-2006, 03:44 PM
According to the Score today, he said that family comes first, and he was told he couldn't bring his family, and he had the vacation scheduled anyways.

Also, in response to the Mayor saying he was disappointed in Ozzie, Ozzie says that he doesn't tell him how to do his job so the Mayor shouldn't tell him what he should do.

dickallen15
02-13-2006, 08:07 PM
The funny thing about Ozzie's "family" vacation, is that only his youngest son and wife are with him. His two other sons are not.

Viva Medias B's
02-13-2006, 11:30 PM
The funny thing about Ozzie's "family" vacation, is that only his youngest son and wife are with him. His two other sons are not.

I think that's because they can't blow off classes. They go to North Park University, IIRC.