PDA

View Full Version : Reselling tix...

Scottiehaswheels
02-12-2006, 06:19 AM
Hey everyone.. I've never bought/sold tix on Ebay or anything but I was curious... If I get a steal of a deal buying tickets, could I then resell them at a later date if I so choose? Say I get 4 in the purchase but really only need 2 of them... Do they have rules against that sort of thing?

Sorry just realized I goofed and put this in the Clubhouse... feel free Mods to move it whereever...

MrRoboto83
02-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Hey everyone.. I've never bought/sold tix on Ebay or anything but I was curious... If I get a steal of a deal buying tickets, could I then resell them at a later date if I so choose? Say I get 4 in the purchase but really only need 2 of them... Do they have rules against that sort of thing?

Only if you live out of state. They are your tickets, you can resell them as you please I believe.

Scottiehaswheels
02-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Only if you live out of state. They are your tickets, you can resell them as you please I believe.

Yeah.. I'm just wondering maybe individual sellers have different rules.... I mean teams like Boston are cracking down on people that scalp tix this year... Reselling someone else's tix might get that persons tickets revoked.... Wouldn't want that to happen to someone..

kravdog
02-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Yeah.. I'm just wondering maybe individual sellers have different rules.... I mean teams like Boston are cracking down on people that scalp tix this year... Reselling someone else's tix might get that persons tickets revoked.... Wouldn't want that to happen to someone..

no rules, but probably not big returns. with 20,000+ season ticket holders, only the very hyped games will be worth reselling for a decent profit. the rest of the season I think it wont be too hard to get good seats on stubhub or ebay from people who just jumped back on the bandwagon but dont really have any desire to go to 81 games - they just didnt want to miss the playoffs again...