PDA

View Full Version : WSIers going to series in Anaheim

csufsoxfan
02-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Just seeing if any other WSIers are planning on going to the series in Anaheim april 28th 29th and 30th. FRI-SUN. i plan on going to all 3 but seeing if anyone else already is planning on it even though its early

ATXBMX
02-10-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm definitely planning on it, but I may have trouble getting there. The metrolink orange county line doesn't run on weekends. :(:

Hangar18
02-13-2006, 08:26 AM
Just seeing if any other WSIers are planning on going to the series in Anaheim april 28th 29th and 30th. FRI-SUN. i plan on going to all 3 but seeing if anyone else already is planning on it even though its early

Yup, I will be there too. Probably getting into SanDiego on Wednesday, then driving up to LA on Thursday. Hope to see Longshots band that nite too apparently, maybe I can guest jam with him :cool:

Hangar18
02-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Saturday, we are doing a mega-tailgate SouthSide style.
Friday before the game, theres a bar across the street from Angels Stadium,
that we should all probably meet at.

Hangar18
02-13-2006, 08:35 AM
and yes ........I will be bringing the Trophy along to the west coast. Longshot knows a Bears bar in Burbank that wants to see the Trophy too

wmc
02-13-2006, 06:06 PM
I'll be going to at least one game, not sure yet which one. It will be cool to meet you guys, maybe before/during the game. Do any of you have tickets yet?

longshot7
02-13-2006, 06:20 PM
I'll be going to at least one game, not sure yet which one. It will be cool to meet you guys, maybe before/during the game. Do any of you have tickets yet?

Regular Angels tix have not gone on sale yet. March is what I hear.

Lot of Sox fans will be in town for that series - don't know which bars near Angel Stadium are good - there's a Starbucks & Carl's Jr across from the stadium - not really good as a bar, you know? We'll find one there & one to show off the trophy down in OC too.

csufsoxfan
02-13-2006, 06:48 PM
we could go to the national i mean its all angel fans,depending on the the number of people we should each walk in 1 at a time with a buerhle jersey, garcia, garland, and contreras. yea meeting on sat would be great for tailgatting chicago style, cant remember if they have a tailgaiting restriction or not though.

SABRSox
02-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Tailgating info for Angel Stadium:

Tailgating:
Guests are prohibited from engaging in the following in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot: selling food or beverages of any kind; preparing food or beverages of any kind where such preparation necessitates the use of an object or practice that is deemed by Angels Baseball L.P., Inc. to be unsafe, hazardous, or posing a threat of injury to guests, participants, officials, or individuals employed at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Any tailgating in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot will be conducted according to the following policies:
Tailgating is permitted only within the general (non-preferred) parking areas.
Outside catering is prohibited.
Only approved gas/propane barbecue units with fuel valve turn-off may be used. (AMC 11.04.095)
No vehicle may occupy more than one parking space. (AMC 14.32.140)
Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. (AMC 7.16.050) :o:I'm planning on going to at least one of those games, if not all 3. Friday night is still up in the air for me.

Hangar18
02-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Tailgating info for Angel Stadium:

Tailgating:
Guests are prohibited from engaging in the following in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot: selling food or beverages of any kind; preparing food or beverages of any kind where such preparation necessitates the use of an object or practice that is deemed by Angels Baseball L.P., Inc. to be unsafe, hazardous, or posing a threat of injury to guests, participants, officials, or individuals employed at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Any tailgating in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot will be conducted according to the following policies:

Tailgating is permitted only within the general (non-preferred) parking areas.
Outside catering is prohibited.
Only approved gas/propane barbecue units with fuel valve turn-off may be used. (AMC 11.04.095)
No vehicle may occupy more than one parking space. (AMC 14.32.140)
Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. (AMC 7.16.050) :o:I'm planning on going to at least one of those games, if not all 3. Friday night is still up in the air for me.

are you kidding me? So much for the Tailgate. Longshot, were going to have to just take the TROPHY to the OC somewhere beforehand, then hit the park for BP. We need suggestions here people .....

longshot7
02-14-2006, 12:30 PM
are you kidding me? So much for the Tailgate. Longshot, were going to have to just take the TROPHY to the OC somewhere beforehand, then hit the park for BP. We need suggestions here people .....

Actually, there's a lot right off the main lot that I usually park in - and they allow tailgating there (I see people do it all the time.) We could tailgate there before Fri or Sat and go to a bar nearby afterward.

ChiSoxLifer
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I'll do my best to make it as long as work isn't too crazy for me.