PDA

View Full Version : exhibition games at Miller Park

irish rover
01-07-2002, 05:15 PM
For those interested in the sox exhibition games at Miller park Mar 29-30 tickets will go on sale feb 14th at 9 am. Ticket prices will be the same as reg season

RedPinStripes
01-07-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by irish rover
For those interested in the sox exhibition games at Miller park Mar 29-30 tickets will go on sale feb 14th at 9 am. Ticket prices will be the same as reg season

Thanx rover. good info.

cheeses_h_rice
01-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Do you know if Ticketmaster online will be selling them?

Jerry_Manuel
01-07-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Do you know if Ticketmaster online will be selling them?

I don't see why not Cheeses. Just to be safe you should attempt to buy them through the Brewers site.

Foulke You
01-07-2002, 07:49 PM
Miller Park is really nice. If you haven't been there I recommend it. I went last year for the Sunday game of the 3 game set and had a blast. Lots of Sox fans to support the team and caught my first ball there too which is remarkable considering how many games I went to at Comiskey and never caught a friggin' ball. Anyway, it's a great place to catch a game. I may try to get tix since we don't play any teams from the NL central this year except the Flubbies. Thanks for the info irish!

RichH55
01-07-2002, 07:54 PM
LOL....man you could be watching a game in hell....or worse(Kansas City) and enjoy the ambience of the place if the lasting memory was that you finally caught a ball, but that being said I liked Miller Park(I wish they would have the Comiskey seats green instead of blue), but I would have taken Comerica over it in terms of the expierence(but then again I did see the Flubs lose when I was there)

bc2k
01-07-2002, 09:07 PM
Thanks Irish

mrwag
01-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Miller also has some extremely affordable bleacher seats. Something we've lost in Soxland.

MattSharp
01-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Do all Brewer Tickets go on sale then? I go to school in Milwaukee and plan to go to this, but I don't want to fight the crowds at the stadium if all tix go on sale then....