PDA

View Full Version : Best Damn Sports show bashing Sox

WCCMIKE
02-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Well for those who saw it they had the top 5 worse sports singers after winning a title.Well they felt the need to put Rowand,Crede and AJ at number 2 after they sung don't stop believing at the sox parade.What annoyed me Salley sure got a good laugh out of it when his ass hasn't earned any of his rings.:angry:

Dolanski
02-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Wow, someone talked bad about a bunch of Sox players singing off key...

:threadblows:

gregoriop
02-07-2006, 11:48 PM
i'm sorry, but in my IMHO that song is terrible no matter who is singing it.

D. TODD
02-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Well for those who saw it they had the top 5 worse sports singers after winning a title.Well they felt the need to put Rowand,Crede and AJ at number 2 after they sung don't stop believing at the sox parade.What annoyed me Salley sure got a good laugh out of it when his ass hasn't earned any of his rings.:angry: Salley played a solid role for the bad boy championships. The song was horrendous when they sang it. So I have no problem with the show that rips on everything to rip on that performance.
</IMG>

WCCMIKE
02-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Salley played a solid role for the bad boy championships. The song was horrendous when they sang it. So I have no problem with the show that rips on everything to rip on that performance.
</IMG>They also put Juan Pierre but i'm not complaining since he helped beat the team i hate on the Northside:D:

MUsoxfan
02-08-2006, 12:08 AM
I don't think the trio of Sox players was out to get any record deals

Banix12
02-08-2006, 12:38 AM
That's not bashing. They really are horrible singers. Though I have to admire the guts to get up in front of a crowd of that size and sing that awful song so poorly.

LuvSox
02-08-2006, 06:01 AM

Bingo

samram
02-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah, we're going to put this one in the "who gives a ****?" category.

I didn't even know BDSS was still on. That's adorable, them still giving it the ol' college try.

ChiSoxIn06
02-08-2006, 06:44 AM

couldnt agree more

SOXSINCE'70
02-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm not a big fan of "Don't Stop Believin' " either,but

:whocares

oeo
02-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Well for those who saw it they had the top 5 worse sports singers after winning a title.Well they felt the need to put Rowand,Crede and AJ at number 2 after they sung don't stop believing at the sox parade.What annoyed me Salley sure got a good laugh out of it when his ass hasn't earned any of his rings.:angry:

Are you seriously angry? Have you heard them sing? I guess you haven't because they were terrible. They were bad at it, and I'm sure they know they were bad at it; they don't care. Steve Perry can't even sing anymore...get over it.

BTW, why were you watching this POS show?

Risk
02-08-2006, 07:54 AM
Take it with a grain a salt--the three aren't professional singers and were singing what I view IMHO a horrible song. Just like how the Worst Damn Sports Show Period is a horrible show paneled by non-professionals.

Risk

thepaulbowski
02-08-2006, 08:00 AM
I didn't even realize this show was still around. Go figure.

jdm2662
02-08-2006, 08:01 AM
:whiner:

Why you would get upset over this is beyond me. They are horrible singers. The song got annoying. I happened to stumble by it, and they showed Sally singing badly at a Pistons rally. They also took shots at both Peete and Dibble. Why is this an issue?

I'm the biggest Bear fan on this board, and even the record producers took shots at them for their lack of muscial talents. Why not? They were pretty bad, just like AJ, Crede, Rowand, and my god, Steve Perry. They all sucked.

spawn
02-08-2006, 08:36 AM
I have to agree as well. Besides, they do suck at singing.

soxfanatlanta
02-08-2006, 08:56 AM
I have to agree as well. Besides, they do suck at singing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/WilliamHung.JPG

"They are not so bad."

spiffie
02-08-2006, 09:33 AM
http://www.askmen.com/imagessexsymbol/2004_jul/ashlee_simpson/ashlee_simpson_150.JPG

They needed a backing track to help them...

Lillian
02-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Admittedly, the "Three Stooges" performance at the parade was awful, especially acapella. However, am I the only one who actually likes the song?
It really grew on me.

Kwrubac
02-08-2006, 09:53 AM
The only place that song should ever be sung is in the bar after mass quantities of liquor have been consumed, although I must admit I see many Cubs fan get annoyed very easily by this song now, so I guess it does serve a purpose.

:dtroll:

FarWestChicago
02-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Well for those who saw it they had the top 5 worse sports singers after winning a title.Well they felt the need to put Rowand,Crede and AJ at number 2 after they sung don't stop believing at the sox parade.What annoyed me Salley sure got a good laugh out of it when his ass hasn't earned any of his rings.:angry:Holy crap! Number 2? Who was worse? :o:

jdm2662
02-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Holy crap! Number 2? Who was worse? :o:

Mark Maddsen's dance with the Lakers in 2001.

FarWestChicago
02-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Mark Maddsen's dance with the Lakers in 2001.Oh, that was quite horrible, too. :redneck

JGarlandrules20
02-08-2006, 10:28 AM
However, am I the only one who actually likes the song?
It really grew on me.
I love it...mainly because everytime I hear it, it reminds me of the 2005 season. The worldchampionship run. How close this team was and the three stooges especially.
Seriously, I was just listening to it on my ipod today..and just hearing it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, as lame as that sounds. :tongue:

Even though the guys sounded HORRIBLE at the parade, it was still a special moment for me.

JoeItalia7
02-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Why get mad at that. They knew they sucked at it, u think they care? so why should we. It was done out of fun, not to impress neone. we got the title so they can say what they want

SOXPHILE
02-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Well, it WAS bad. But, the guys knew it was bad. That's what makes it so funny. They weren't trying out for a recording contract. The fact that they went on to win the World Series, to me, just makes it a perfect example of "Fun Bad". It's a harmless, fun, inside joke with the White Sox, and us, the fans.

Jerko
02-08-2006, 10:44 AM
It was bad. It was painfully bad at the rally. Not Roseanne Barr bad, but close.

CHISOXFAN13
02-08-2006, 12:14 PM
The title of this thread also sucks. Bashing three offkey singers singing a bad song is not bashing the WHITE SOX. Please.

AnkleSox
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm sure AJ, Crede, and Rowand are IRATE that someone poked fun at their singing skills.

Pureone
02-08-2006, 05:26 PM

I thought it was funny.