PDA

View Full Version : Batting order....2006

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi fellow Sox fans.. It is nice to be in your company today..

You have heard the Abreu (sp?) rumors. It strikes me funny that the Sox
haven't talked much about Jermaine's roll in 2006. May be northing, but..
If we got Abreu and batted him 3rd, we would be able to go left, right, left,
right all the way down the line. What a line-up that would be! Of course this is not realistic from the standpoint of dollars since Abreu is owed so much money. Therefore.. to go left, right, left, right in the order, do you bat Thome 3rd?

Mark

Chicken Dinner
02-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes

ondafarm
02-06-2006, 11:43 AM
I'd be pre-printing all my batting order cards for this year with Thome 3rd and Konerko 4th, if my name was Ozzie Guillen.

FarSouthSoxFan
02-06-2006, 12:12 PM

right all the way down the line. What a line-up that would be! Of course this is not realistic from the standpoint of dollars since Abreu is owed so much money. Therefore.. to go left, right, left, right in the order, do you bat Thome 3rd?

Mark

The Abreu rumor was started here. ON THIS BOARD. There's nothing to it. It was WSI's fault. Kenny never talked to Gillick about Abreu. Gawd, it would have nice...But there's zero truth to it.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks.

longshot7
02-06-2006, 12:30 PM
MODS, can we merge this thread with the other lineup thread?

White Sox Randy
02-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I called Gillick. We almost have this thing worked out. I'll call ESPN for a press conference to make the announcement.

Gillick thinks we still have Bo Jackson and Tom Seaver. Shhhh.

BRDSR
02-06-2006, 12:39 PM
right all the way down the line.

This strategy is overrated and is known in this town only because a certain overrated manager tries to fill out his lineup card with the strategy at the expense of putting the better players in the lineup.

And, like another poster already pointed out, Abreu isn't coming to the South Side.

Ol' No. 2
02-06-2006, 01:02 PM

MarkWhy did you start a new thread when there's already one several days old on the exact same subject?:?: