PDA

View Full Version : Projected Batting Order

KRS1
02-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Per whitesox.com, it looks like this.........

Podsednik
Uribe
Dye
Konerko
Thome
AJ
Iguchi
Crede
Anderson

That's one of the more interesting Ive seen, personally I dont mind Jermaine in the 3 hole, but I dont see things shaping out like this. I don't see how he could bat there this season if he didnt last year, but PK and Thome as back-up would be a sweet position for anyone to be in. I could even see Tads spending some time in the 3 hole during ST, but of course it would be purely experimental with results dependant on his staying there. I know this all has to be played out in ST, but what are your first impressions of Merkin's line-up.

If you dont care this is still a darn good ST article with some bio's for the new guys and young ones.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060202&content_id=1305233&vkey=spt2006news&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

ATXBMX
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I'd prefer to see Iguchi break up Thome and AJ. Konerko-Thome-AJ is an awfully slow group. A little L-R-L isn't bad either.

SOXintheBURGH
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I still like:

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
PK
Dye
AJ
Crede
Anderson
Uribe

KRS1
02-04-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd prefer to see Iguchi break up Thome and AJ. Konerko-Thome-AJ is an awfully slow group. A little L-R-L isn't bad either.

Couldn't agree more, but Dye could prove a good gap between them also. There are more line-up options right now, with dozens of ST performance variable than I can remember in a little while. Depending on performances it could even turn out like this(I know.... depending on).

Pods
Uribe
Iguchi
Konerko
Thome
Dye
AJ
BA
Crede

TheOldRoman
02-04-2006, 08:31 PM
The only possible way Jim Thome will bat 5 is the only way that the 3 hitter will play RF - Sox trade for Abreu.

The Sox don't have anyone who can put up anything close to what Thome does in terms of OBP. They need that monster in the 3 hole. Jermaine was seviceable in the playoffs, but he is not a 3 hitter.

delben91
02-04-2006, 08:36 PM
The only possible way Jim Thome will bat 5 is the only way that the 3 hitter will play RF - Sox trade for Abreu.

The Sox don't have anyone who can put up anything close to what Thome does in terms of OBP. They need that monster in the 3 hole. Jermaine was seviceable in the playoffs, but he is not a 3 hitter.

Agreed. Thome in the 3 hole makes a ton of sense. I'd like to see Uribe get back to the 2004 form and handle the 2-spot. I think he can be a really disciplined hitter if he puts his mind to it, I always saw his free-swinging tendencies to be a function of him batting in the 9-spot, but I could be wrong.

I'd go with:

Podsednik
Uribe
Thome
Konerko
Dye
Pierzynski
Iguchi
Crede
Anderson

Though I could see switching Dye and Pierzynski for the R-L-R deal.

Hagan
02-04-2006, 08:50 PM
why hit uribe 2nd? He is an awful option for a number 2 hitter. The first two batters of the line up should have a good OBP and Uribe's is not good at all. He should be a niine or 8 hitter and we should have Tadihito hit 2nd still untill we get someone who can get on base which Uribe can't do well.

KRS1
02-04-2006, 08:55 PM
why hit uribe 2nd? He is an awful option for a number 2 hitter. The first two batters of the line up should have a good OBP and Uribe's is not good at all. He should be a niine or 8 hitter and we should have Tadihito hit 2nd still untill we get someone who can get on base which Uribe can't do well.

Juan was a better hitter in every category(except maybe SH and K's) in 2004 when he was batting higher in the order and a good amount in the 2 hole.

Corlose 15
02-04-2006, 08:57 PM
The pros of having Iguchi in more of an RBI position makes it at least worth seeing if Uribe can handle the 2 hole. Ozzie has said that it all depends on if Uribe can do what he wants him to do. If he can't then its back to Iguchi. This is what ST is for, its worth a shot because I think it makes the lineup better.

Hagan
02-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Juan was a better hitter in every category(except maybe SH and K's) in 2004 when he was batting higher in the order and a good amount in the 2 hole.
Yes but Tadahito's numbers were better than his last year in every catigory than Uribe's was in 2004. Uribe is a bottom of the order hitter while Iguchi is flexable being able to hit around 6th or 2nd in a line up. Uribe's numbers were much better in 2004 but he still had very little plate patience and he should not steal with his stealing percentage.

Corlose 15
02-04-2006, 09:05 PM
However, if Iguchi's numbers improve in the 6 or 7 hole and Uribe's numbers improve in the 2 hole I think the whole lineup improves. I'm not saying it will work but I think its worth a look in ST.

Hagan
02-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I would rather have any other white sox hitting there other than Uribe. What a lot of you are saying is since he did well there in his best year he should be able to do well there again not really talking about his mediocre hitting year last year. He is not a number 2 hitter at all even when he was hitting there in 2004. He actually hit well in the number one spot in 2004 but everyone would agree not to put him there. He is a horrid base stealer and has problems getting on base. He belongs at the bottom of the line up.

ChiSoxIn06
02-04-2006, 09:12 PM
You dont bat gooch 3rd..the whole reason ozzie is taking him out of the 2 hole is so he isnt hitting in front of the sluggers..if he hits 6th or 7th he will get a chance to run...i say it goes likes this.

pods
uribe
konerko
thome
dye
gooch
AJ
crede
anderson

Hagan
02-04-2006, 09:14 PM
who said to bat him 3rd?

ondafarm
02-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Dye is a classic slow-starter. No way do I bat him third until July. I think Uribe should plan to bat low in the order, but Ozzie will try him out in the #2 hole.

My guess on the order for early in the season.

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
Paulie
Dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

Hagan
02-04-2006, 09:18 PM
the problem with that order is that you make it a lefty righty righty match up with thome konerko dye. the sox would want to make it konerko thome dye to make it harder on relief pitchers.

doublem23
02-04-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't really see all the fuss about this.

:ozzie:
I make dee ****ing lineups.

voodoochile
02-04-2006, 09:37 PM
How about this...

Pods
Dye
Thome
Konerko
Pierzynski
Gooch
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

doublem23
02-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Can Dye bunt?

Now that I think about it, can Uribe bunt?

voodoochile
02-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Can Dye bunt?

Don't know, but I like the idea of Dye hitting second because it would give Pods LOTS of protection and it might get Dye off to a hotter start hitting in front of Thome.

SouthSide_HitMen
02-04-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't really see all the fuss about this.

:ozzie:
I make dee ****ing lineups.

Just wait for the three tomato thread after a Sunday lineup is posted:

LF R Mackowiak
2B P Ozuna
1B R Gload
RF J Borchard
DH J Thome
3B J Crede
SS J Uribe
CF B Anderson
C C Widger

Winning is fung and fung is winning.

Corlose 15
02-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Can Dye bunt?

Yes, I believe Uribe was one of the team leaders in sac bunts. I think he was also one of the leaders in sac flies. In fact he tied for the team lead in both.

Soxfanspcu11
02-04-2006, 10:26 PM

That's really hard to say, I mean you can't really make that assumption. Uribe struggled at the plate for much of the 2005 season, but don't forget that Walker had him change his batting stance and implemented that little leg-kick thing that seemed to really work wonders with Uribe.

He became more patient at the plate and really cut back at swinging at sliders and sinkers in the dirt. IIRC, after the change, Uribe was batting something like .500 for a few weeks. I don't see why he would fall off from that, and in the worst case scenario, he could still hit to the opposite field and move Pods over, which was a large part of Gooch's job.

You have to like the idea of Gooch hitting lower in the order because he is a natural power hitter. Everyone knows that Gooch's final BA was not telling of his ability as a hitter. He gave himself up so many times for Pods, he probably lost about 20 points on his BA in just doing so. If Gooch can bat close to .300 in the 6 or 7 hole, you HAVE to bat him there.

Who knows, maybe Anderson can hit in the 2 spot. He seems to be a very fundamentally sound hitter and I could certainly see him taking Gooch's position, as far as moving Pods over. But then again, that is why I LOVE spring training! The Sox have plenty of time to try different lineups, but when all is said and done, I have COMPLETE faith in Ozzie

VivaOzzie
02-04-2006, 10:56 PM

I think you may have a slight case of Ozzie dyslexia. I'm pretty sure it's "Fung is winning and winning is fung." :cool:

TaylorStSox
02-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Dye is a classic slow-starter. No way do I bat him third until July. I think Uribe should plan to bat low in the order, but Ozzie will try him out in the #2 hole.

My guess on the order for early in the season.

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
Paulie
Dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

That would be my order. I wouldn't move Iguchi. If it aint broke... Thome's OBP. is much better than PK's. Anderson can turn the line up over with some speed.

KRS1
02-05-2006, 12:11 AM
You dont bat gooch 3rd..the whole reason ozzie is taking him out of the 2 hole is so he isnt hitting in front of the sluggers..if he hits 6th or 7th he will get a chance to run...i say it goes likes this.

pods
uribe
konerko
thome
dye
gooch
AJ
crede
anderson

Actually, that is none of the reason why. Iguchi is being taken out of th etwo hole to give him an oppurtinity to use his full potential as a hitter with pop, instead of giving himself up and taking pitches he could crush for the benefit of Pods. I never said he will or he should, but he could be a major league three hole hitter if he pans out to be the great all-around hitter that we think he can. I wish someone could give us his numbers when he wasnt hitting with Scotty on first, or rather after the first inning. The traditional thought is to put your best all-around hitter batting three, and we have two great ones in PK and Thome, but Tads might just show us something come ST to warrant such a move(though unlikely as it is).

Fake Chet Lemon
02-05-2006, 01:20 AM
I hate having two lefties, Thome and AJ back to back. That seems dumb. If the other team has only one lefty in the pen, we made that managers job REALLY EASY. Gee, wonder when he will bring that guy in?

SOXintheBURGH
02-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Just wait for the three tomato thread after a Sunday lineup is posted:

LF R Mackowiak
2B P Ozuna
1B R Gload
RF J Borchard
DH J Thome
3B J Crede
SS J Uribe
CF B Anderson
C C Widger

Hey, don't knock the B Squad... it was good enough to knock the Tribe out of playoff contention. :gulp:

Fake Chet Lemon
02-05-2006, 01:26 AM
I've always thought Dye was too streaky to be a #3 hitter full-time.

I've always admired how Boston scares the heck out you with Manny and Ortiz at #3 and #4 with that righty-lefty duo. I'd like to see Thome go #3 and see if our righty-lefty duo of Thome and Konerko can out-do Bostons sans J. Damon.

Soxfanspcu11
02-05-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't understand why a few people in this thread are getting down on Gooch batting lower in the lineup. He is a NATURAL power hitter! Like I said in my previous post in this thread, Gooch can/should be batting close to .300!

I repeat, INSTEAD of taking the bat out of his hands to move Pods over, let him HIT FREELY in the 6 spot and see if he can be a power hitter in the MLB.

If it does not work, you can always move him back to the 2 spot. We all know that he fits PERFECTLY in the 2 spot, so it's like a "fall-back" spot for him.

This is like a win/win situation for the Sox. If his "natural" talents don't translate over into being a power hitter in MLB, then you move him back to the 2 spot and he continues to do what he did all of last year.

If he does shine as a power hitter, then you have a VERY solid .300 hitter hitting in your 6 or 7 spot and you have one of the best offensive lineups in baseball!

Fake Chet Lemon
02-05-2006, 01:40 AM
I don't understand why a few people in this thread are getting down on Gooch batting lower in the lineup.

I don't think they are down on him, they just recognize he might be the best #2 hitter in the game. But I agree with you, let's drop him down and UNLEASH THE GOOCH!!!!!

Soxfanspcu11
02-05-2006, 01:43 AM
I've always thought Dye was too streaky to be a #3 hitter full-time.

That is the magic of a lineup card! Dye doesn't have to be a 3 hitter full-time, or half of the time, or anything. Ozzie has proved that his only consistency in inconsistency, so you know he will be mixing it up.

If Dye is working in the 3 spot, then he will stay there, if not, well I could see him batting ANYWHERE in the lineup between 3 and 9.

TheOldRoman
02-05-2006, 02:41 AM
As others have said, moving Iguchi down would be down to improve the heart of the lineup, not the 2 hole. There are pros and cons, but I think it will work. Iguchi, with a year under his belt and not having to take pitches for Scotty, could possibly put up .300 with 20-25 homers. That is a big addition to our lineup, and would me worth making in almost any situation. As long as Uribe can bat above .250, that will be a good move. As for Uribe, I am confident a move to the two spot can really help him. He showed a lot of discipline the last month and a half of the season, although I am admittedly very high on Uribe. I think he has a huge upside.

My lineup:
Podsednik
Uribe
Thome
Konerko
Dye
Iguchi
AJ
Crede
Anderson

My deep pink lineup:
Podsednik
Uribe
Abreu
Konerko
Thome
Iguchi
AJ
Crede
Anderson

I also think Crede will improve leaps and bounds from last year. I could see him moving up as high as 5, but probably to 6 or 7.

Bobbo35
02-05-2006, 11:40 AM
I still like:

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
PK
Dye
AJ
Crede
Anderson
Uribe

Man does that lineup look good or what!!!! Gives me chills:bandance:

ondafarm
02-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Iguchi's a great hitter but I don't think he has anything like 30 homers in him. I'd rather he hit .300 and stole 25 bases. As for anyone who supports Dye batting 3rd early in the season, you just don't recall how the guy hits early in the season. He always starts out cold and then heats up later in the season. Ozzie takes advantage of this by starting him out in a protecting (less stressful) position and then moves him into the #3 hole when he's heated up and can handle the stress.

I, personally, would rather have the top 4 guys be L-R-L-R than worry about the 3 power guys, in spots 3, 4 and 5 be R-L-R. AJ batting lower in the order gives a solid lefty bat.

The other issue is speed. One and two have speed needs. Then spots 7, 8, 9, 5 and 6 have speed considerations. Uribe is a good speed player as is Anderson. So any batting order has to balance the speed, lefty-righty and power issues. Ozzie actually seems pretty good at this.

Sargeant79
02-05-2006, 12:49 PM

pods
uribe
konerko
thome
dye
gooch
AJ
crede
anderson

I think that this lineup may be the most realistic one. Remember, Kenny Williams has said that he was looking for a big bat to hit behind Konerko. With that in mind, it is highly unlikely that Thome would bat in the third slot. The only other possible variation I can see on this is if Dye bats third and Konerko and Thome slide down a slot. Other than that, I'm pretty confident that the lineup listed above is what we'll see coming out of spring training.

longshot7
02-05-2006, 01:50 PM
okay, here's my 2006 POSTSEASON lineup:

Podsednik
Owens (ROTY)
Konerko
Thome
Dye
Pierzynski
Iguchi
Crede
Uribe

TheOldRoman
02-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Everyone...
KONERKO IS NOT A 3 HITTER.
In the middle of his hottest streak last year Ozzie moved him to the three hole (Carl was ridiculously cold at the time). The results were disasterous. I believe he was moved back to the 4 spot within a week, but it took him a while to get back into his groove. I don't care what Kenny Williams said. Thome is their 3 hitter. You don't stick someone with a .400+ OBP in the 5 spot unless you have someone with a .400+ OBP to replace them in the 3 spot. Unless the Sox acquire Abreu, Thome will be hitting in front of Konerko, not behind him.

SOXSINCE'70
02-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I'd bat Dye third,Thome 4th,Konerko 5th,AJ 6th for some
R-L-R-L action.Podsednik and Iguchi stay at 1 and 2,
Crede in the 7 hole,Uribe 8th,Anderson 9th.

longshot7
02-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Everyone...
KONERKO IS NOT A 3 HITTER.
In the middle of his hottest streak last year Ozzie moved him to the three hole (Carl was ridiculously cold at the time). The results were disasterous. I believe he was moved back to the 4 spot within a week, but it took him a while to get back into his groove. I don't care what Kenny Williams said. Thome is their 3 hitter. You don't stick someone with a .400+ OBP in the 5 spot unless you have someone with a .400+ OBP to replace them in the 3 spot. Unless the Sox acquire Abreu, Thome will be hitting in front of Konerko, not behind him.

I moved Pauly to 3rd because Pods, Owens, & Thome are all lefties, and you have to break them up somewhere. With Pauly's contract, he better learn to be a number 3 hitter soon.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 01:09 PM
OldRoman.. I thnk Anderson will start in center and not Owens. KW is high on Anderson as he repeated his praises during SoxFest. Definately the Sox will try to have a Left/Right line up as much as possible. My hope is that as many in the line-up as possible will find a fairly constant home and not be moved around too often.

nebraskasox
02-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by SouthSide_HitMen Just wait for the three tomato thread after a Sunday lineup is posted:

LF R Mackowiak
2B P Ozuna
1B R Gload
RF J Borchard
DH J Thome
3B J Crede
SS J Uribe
CF B Anderson
C C Widger

Hey, don't knock the B Squad... it was good enough to knock the Tribe out of playoff contention. :gulp:
I actually think this lineup would do well. Mackowiac should be a solid player. Ozuna can make things happen on the field. If Gload is healthy and gets some playing time, he will be spraying line drives to all fields, do or die for Borchard, the Widge had proven himself as a capable backup. I think this lineup would be competitive in a backup role. Could be fortunate since we all know how Ozzie likes to use his backups during the regular season. It seemed to pay off in the post season.

</IMG>

Randar68
02-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I still like:

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
PK
Dye
AJ
Crede
Anderson
Uribe

Looks a hell of a lot better to me than the line-up in the original post in this thread. If Ozzie is Hell-bent on moving Iguchi down, I'd rather see:

Pods
Uribe
Thome
PK
Dye
Iguchi
AJ
Crede
Anderson

peeonwrigley
02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
This is my lineup to start the season, assuming good health and no spring surprises:

Podsednik
Iguchi
Thome
Konerko
Dye
AJ
Anderson
Crede
Uribe

Konerko could have a monster season in the 4 spot if Jim Thome is protecting him and performing at near his career average level. However, if you go Dye-PK-Thome-AJ-Crede... Oh my god is that just begging for double plays. Dye at least has a tiny amound of speed, so I like him breaking up Thome, PK from AJ, Crede.

Part of the reason I'm not adverse to shifting Iguchi, Anderson, or Uribe around (Pods is hands down the lead-off man) is because they have the speed in the lineup. Distributed speed, IMO, is more valuable than having it in the 1,2,8,9 spots, which several people appear to be advocating.

Save McCuddy's
02-06-2006, 03:19 PM
I also think Crede will improve leaps and bounds from last year. I could see him moving up as high as 5, but probably to 6 or 7.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. Maybe the late/post season heroics will help to push Joe over the hump to stardom in '06.

If you take out May and August in which Crede hit .155 and .103, he has a 286 AB season with 18 HR's hitting .311 with a .562 SLG %. While I admit to selective statistics here, it's not so far off base with Joe. His first half/second half splits have been notoriously out of whack. Maybe this is the year he puts it all together.

That being said:

1. Pods
3. Thome
4. Paulie

The rest is up to #13 and whatever the chorizo is on his mind that day.

KRS1
02-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by SouthSide_HitMen Just wait for the three tomato thread after a Sunday lineup is posted:

LF R Mackowiak
2B P Ozuna
1B R Gload
RF J Borchard
DH J Thome
3B J Crede
SS J Uribe
CF B Anderson
C C Widger

I actually think this lineup would do well. Mackowiac should be a solid player. Ozuna can make things happen on the field. If Gload is healthy and gets some playing time, he will be spraying line drives to all fields, do or die for Borchard, the Widge had proven himself as a capable backup. I think this lineup would be competitive in a backup role. Could be fortunate since we all know how Ozzie likes to use his backups during the regular season. It seemed to pay off in the post season.
</IMG>

Borch batting clean-up, Mackowiak leading off? That'll be the day. IF all the guys make the team that you have in your line-up(and Ozzie is dumb enough not to split up rest instead of resting only 1 or 2 players on Sundays) I would think Pable and Rob switch, Crede moves up to 3, Thome 4 and after that it would be based on the years some are having. Maybe Borch can bat 5 in this situation depending on how he's swinging the lumber, but come on, how in your right mind could you push Thome all the way to 5 because of him.

longshot7
02-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Borch batting clean-up, Mackowiak leading off? That'll be the day. IF all the guys make the team that you have in your line-up(and Ozzie is dumb enough not to split up rest instead of resting only 1 or 2 players on Sundays) I would think Pable and Rob switch, Crede moves up to 3, Thome 4 and after that it would be based on the years some are having. Maybe Borch can bat 5 in this situation depending on how he's swinging the lumber, but come on, how in your right mind could you push Thome all the way to 5 because of him.

Oh brother........... offseason please end soon!

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:14 PM
lol Longshot. By the way, I enjoy your enthusiam for Owens, but I think he may be a longshot to make the team this year.

My line-up would be ...

Pods
Harris
Iguchi
Thome
Konerko
dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe

But what do I know.. I think we are going to have a great season
and I totally trust Ozzie and KW to do all the thinking. This is how it
should be.. just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Jerko
02-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Harris? Don't let bafiarocks see this!

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Well I had high hopes for him. I adopted him at the same time I adopted Rowand when they were rookies.

KRS1
02-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Well I had high hopes for him. I adopted him at the same time I adopted Rowand when they were rookies.

Echem....Cough, Cough.............

You do know that Wee-Willie is now with the Red Sox right? Well obviously you dont.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:39 PM
krsi... yay I do, that's what was suppose to be cute about my comment.."What do I know." Because he is gone.

KRS1
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
krsi... yay I do, that's what was suppose to be cute about my comment.."What do I know." Because he is gone.

Nice try, unfortunately I have a bs detector on my PC.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:44 PM
What, can;t admit you r wrong about something. It is called humility. Try it sometime.

Jerko
02-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I agree with KRS1:

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/BS_meter.gif

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Henceforth you handle.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 04:48 PM
*your

KRS1
02-06-2006, 04:51 PM
What, can;t admit you r wrong about something. It is called humility. Try it sometime.

Sometimes one should heed one's own words. This is such case.

SOXintheBURGH
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM
I agree with KRS1:

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/BS_meter.gif

That is marvelous.

Jerko
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM
lol Longshot. By the way, I enjoy your enthusiam for Owens, but I think he may be a longshot to make the team this year.

My line-up would be ...

Pods
Harris
Iguchi
Thome
Konerko
dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe

But what do I know.. I think we are going to have a great season
and I totally trust Ozzie and KW to do all the thinking. This is how it
should be.. just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Yep, it's painfully obvious that you were talking about Harris when you typed "but what do I know" :rolleyes: So not only do you think harris is still on the team, you're putting him back out in center? Or are you just going to have 2 2nd basemen and 2 outfielders? ManagerMark should change his name to ManagerBevginton.

KRS1
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Yep, it's painfully obvious that you were talking about Harris when you typed "but what do I know" :rolleyes: So not only do you think harris is still on the team, you're putting him back out in center? Or are you just going to have 2 2nd basemen and 2 outfielders? ManagerMark should change his name to ManagerBevginton.

:rolling:

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 05:01 PM
When KW said before the SoxFest that he expected some negative vibes from Wille Harris fans and Aaron Rowand fans he was talking about me. So there. I didn't just read those comments now, now did I? I was talking to other people on the thread, people with a sense of humor better things to do with their time than respond to posts like these last few. Jerko and Krs1.. have a nice day and think twice next time before you put your foot in your mouth.

KRS1
02-06-2006, 05:05 PM
When KW said before the SoxFest that he expected some negative vibes from Wille Harris fans and Aaron Rowand fans he was talking about me. So there. I didn't just read those comments now, now did I? I was talking to other people on the thread, people with a sense of humor better things to do with their time than respond to posts like these last few. Jerko and Krs1.. have a nice day and think twice next time before you put your foot in your mouth.

Again, nice try. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

ManagerMark
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
KRS1

I thought this was a civil forum. We don't call people liars without proof. What you think matters little. I can't control the types and kinds that I meet
in here but you obviously don't respect yourself so neither do I.

ma-gaga
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
KRS1

I thought this was a civil forum. We don't call people liars without proof. What you think matters little. I can't control the types and kinds that I meet

Yeesh. This is going to end very very quickly, and badly for you.

Is this your first day here? Second? C'mon, let stuff go. It is not worth getting banned over.

:gulp:

KRS1
02-06-2006, 05:46 PM
KRS1

I mean obviously. Seriously, STOP!!!!! You have made yourself look dumber by the sentence, and there is no way I'm going to hear crap like this from someone like you. You're ignorance of the facts are incredible, and whereas Jerko and myself have solid proof behind what we are criticizing you for, you have absolutely nothing, but stupid drawn conclusion of which there is no fact or even hint that it may be true. You are clearly trying to cover your own tail, and people here are smart enough to know that, and until you have ONE post here that remotely resembles original thought, you will remain lowest rung on the ladder.

longshot7
02-07-2006, 01:53 PM
I luuuuuuuuuuv this thread!