PDA

View Full Version : Trophy in Evergreen Park - Sat 2/4

kjkobs
02-04-2006, 12:07 AM
There was a page in Friday's Sun-Times that advertised the World Series Trophy being on display Saturday (2/4) at the new Walmart in Evergreen Park at 2pm. This wasn't listed as one of the stops on the tour page at whitesox.com so I figured I'd get the word out.

One caveat was that the ad said "get your picture taken with the Trophy (with purchase of 'Sox Pride' DVD)"

I thought all the prior showings only requested a donation to charity, and didn't require a DVD purchase.

RedHeadPaleHoser
02-04-2006, 06:52 AM
There was a page in Friday's Sun-Times that advertised the World Series Trophy being on display Saturday (2/4) at the new Walmart in Evergreen Park at 2pm. This wasn't listed as one of the stops on the tour page at whitesox.com so I figured I'd get the word out.

One caveat was that the ad said "get your picture taken with the Trophy (with purchase of 'Sox Pride' DVD)"

I thought all the prior showings only requested a donation to charity, and didn't require a DVD purchase.

It's cool that it will be there, about 2 minutes from my house. But, IMO, the core fans that wanted to see it already saw it on the tour, and gave the donation as well as made the purchases. Now it's time to let the rest of Chicago see what awards a real champion.

Steelrod
02-04-2006, 08:34 AM
It's cool that it will be there, about 2 minutes from my house. But, IMO, the core fans that wanted to see it already saw it on the tour, and gave the donation as well as made the purchases. Now it's time to let the rest of Chicago see what awards a real champion.
Whats the address?

kjkobs
02-04-2006, 08:35 AM
95th and Western